Pampers Wipes Natural Clean Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 77 in Baby Wipes

May 10, 2017

Nope,,, don't like pampers wipes, I find them dry and not as good as others. I wouldn't Reccomend buying these... Reach for huggies or another brand..

May 09, 2017

I'm not a fan of these wipe, sure they do the job, but I find them thin and I don't like the scent. They are fine for quick cleaning of hands but I don't like them for bum wiping.

May 04, 2017

love these 1 of the best for durability lol I use these for everything for the babies bottom , my face to cleaning aroung the house lol they are great for in your car to cause ya just never know ..

May 01, 2017

I love these wipes for my babies bum and to remove makeup at the end of the day. They are fresh and aren't scented (which is a bonus). It doesn't irritate skin either!

April 03, 2017

I like these wipes better than the sensitive ones by a long shot.
    They don't have that gross smell when you open the pack.
    They are nice and moist and don't leave pieces behind.
    I recommend these for the price!

March 31, 2017

Nettoie efficacement sans irriter la peau de bébé. Odeur agréable ("Natural clean" sont mes préférées). Surveiller les rabais et l'émission de coupons ou de remises en ligne permet de les avoir à plus bas prix encore!

March 08, 2017

I love Pampers wipes. They are very strong, soft and gentle on skin. I love the natural clean version as it is unscented and I don't like a lot of fragrance for my son's skin. They are often on sale which means you can get great value for the great quality.

March 08, 2017

Although I like their diapers, I am not a fan of the pampers brand of baby wipes. I find them excessively wet which causes them to be very slippery when you're trying to wipe a poopy bum.

March 08, 2017

These wipes are excellent for everything!!! I use them for personal wiping, makeup removal, cleaning, etc. It's definitely handy to have a few packs laying around the house, car and in the bedroom. I love that they are unscented and do not cause any irritation or breakouts!

January 25, 2017

I love these wipes. They are gentle on my baby's skin and great for cleaning up the worst messes my daughter can make. The price is great, and they have many uses other than cleaning a baby's bottom. I've used leftover wipes to clean up around the house. We keep them in the car for cleaning the kids' hands as well.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm