Pantene 3 minute miracle Reviews
#27 in Hair Care

January 20, 2018

Smells great

This stuff smells amazing. Whenever I use it people ask me why my hair smells so great and when I tell them they can’t believe it. The price is always great and you can usually find it on sale at Walmart or shoppers. And it makes my hair feel so nice and silky.

January 19, 2018

Brought life back to my hair

This honestly changed my hair. Every time I would wash my hair with products that were recommended for my hair (being mixed and having loose wavy hair) would make my texture horribly tight and kinky and dry to the point of shedding a ton, this saved me. My hair barely sheds and it is very manageable. And I’m loving the scent!!!

January 14, 2018

Loved It!

I bought the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle conditioner and it is amazing! It brings your hair so much moisture and helps to proctect against dead ends, I would definitly recommend.

January 14, 2018

Probably the best conditioner ever!

I hate conditioner. However!!! This is by far the best conditioner ever. It leave your hair looking fantastic. Like just got your hair coloured and cut fantastic. Since using this product my hair is like silk. It looks much more healthy then it used to, my split ends and frizz have pretty much disappeared and I now no longer get that kink in my hair when I put it in a ponytail. I just love this stuff! It’s great, try it you will not be disappointed!

November 05, 2017

This stuff works like magic. It instantly refreshed and rejuvenated my hair! I use Pantene quite frequently and this is the best of their products. It's a good price too!

October 30, 2017

Amazing

This product basically saved my hair. I went canoe-camping for a month with one kind of soap to wash my face, body and hair. Imagine the disaster! I started using Pantene 3 minute miracle a couple of weeks after I came back and my hair is even better than before I left!

October 16, 2017

Excellent product for an excellent price

I needed to find something to use on my damaged hair between salon visits and find the salon products too heavy. They often leave my hair greasy. This Pantene product not only made my hair look healthier, it didn't weigh it down or make it greasy. Great value for the price. My new favourite hair treatment.

October 01, 2017

Great lower priced product

I have been using 3 Minute Miracle for about 6 months and find it to be a great lower priced product. It makes my hair feel soft and silky until I wash it again. Thanks Pantene!!

September 28, 2017

Fantastic!

I am a more mature woman and colour my own hair for the most part. As you all know, dry and brittle hair is inevitable. This 3 minute conditioner rocks! The difference is my hair's texture is immediate.

September 26, 2017

Awesome

I have very long and frizzy tangled hair and this product makes it so easy to cam through after my shower. My hair looks healthy and shiny and no more frizz.