Pantene 3 minute miracle Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 27, 2017

My new fav shampoo!!!!

I got this product as samples from a couponing site, and OMG works AMAZING!! My hair was so easy to brush and manage after and it was soooooo soft!!! I have split ends, so its hard to find a good product that works!!! I have really long hair and I love this product!!

June 20, 2017

Ultra Moisturizing

I received a sample of Pantene 3 Minute Miracle and would like to say Wow! This is awesome! It drenched my hair in moisture and made it soft, tangle free and dried fabulously. It has a subtle scent and was easy to apply. Great job Pantene!

June 07, 2017

This product was amazing! Made my hair feel great like I had just been in to see my stylist. Smell is nice, easy to use, recommended to my girl friends!

May 30, 2017

Love this product. Smeels good and very effective! Was very impressed with it. Firsr time using it and you can see the result just after you rinse during shower.

May 29, 2017

I didn't find any difference after using this product. It did not add any extra shine or moisture. In fact, it was very heavy and there was no volume left in my hair after using it. There was no difference between the regular Pantene conditioner and the 3 minute miracle.

May 15, 2017

I love it! I went to the hospital one day and in the waiting room they had 30 new issues of a magazine with samples of 3min miracle, so I took almost all of them, I couldn't help my self. I just used the last one about 15mins ago. So now I got to go buy it.

May 08, 2017

I found it too geasy for me even when putting very little it sticks to the one place you put it in instead of being able the brush through and getting an even ness it's thick and too heavy for my makes my hair too flat.

May 07, 2017

I would say that this product works but one would have to use it on a dialy basis in order to see the difference. Other than that, great product! I tried it last week with my sister and we were both suprise about the effect. I used the conditioner for my hair and I have to say that my hair felt healthy and smooh. I even got compliments about how good my hair looks.

May 07, 2017

I love this brand they always have amazing hair care products at a wonderful price the value is Worth every penny and the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing i will definitely buy this again and i 100% recommend this

April 10, 2017

I had rough dry hair. After using the Pantene Shampoo and conditioner I applied this 3 min mask. My hair was soft and smooth. Manageable because I have medium length thick hair. I loved the results. Pantene products are amazing.