Pantene 3 minute miracle Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 2384 in Hair Care

April 10, 2017

I had rough dry hair. After using the Pantene Shampoo and conditioner I applied this 3 min mask. My hair was soft and smooth. Manageable because I have medium length thick hair. I loved the results. Pantene products are amazing.

April 06, 2017

I have very frizzy hair and it is incredibly unmanageable (especially in this RAIN) . . . I bought this product for the first time last week and I am seeing a significant different in my hair. Recommend this product!

April 06, 2017

Great product ! I was quite happy with how my hair felt after using it , it was greasy and heavy and didn't weigh down my hair which I really liked . I love good smelling hair products and found this one to be quite bland however the overall product worked great and I would certainly purchase it again

March 20, 2017

Loved this product! Made my hair silky and shiny but not greasy or weighted down. I use once a week for moisture renewal. It really is a 3 minute miracle!

March 16, 2017

There's nothing miraculous about this product. It left my hair heavy and feeling oily even after washing it thoroughly. Definitely not for thick curly hair like mine.

March 16, 2017

Two years ago I decided to color my hair, but this experience didn't go well. My hair got dry even if the color was just in the end of the hair, any moisture product simply didn't work, so I that at the time didn't believe in 3 minute type of moistures thing decided to try this product. Amazing! My hair recover from damage in less than a month using this product, my hair that looked week and dry looked like another hair, full of live, color (my natural color) and healthy. I can only say thanks who created this amazing product.
    Too bad after I finish this one I decided to try a famous another one, I'm lucky I repairy hair with the Pantene one, otherwise I'd be with a 'dead' looking hair until now.

March 10, 2017

I was sceptical about this product but bought it on sale and with a coupon in order to try it. I was very surprised with the results. My hair was softer after just one use. Three uses later, I have less fly aways and less frizz.

March 07, 2017

After a bad experience at a hair salon my hair was left extremely damaged. After trying a few different products with no good results I found Pantene 3 minute miracle. After just one use I could see a difference. I have been using regularly for a few weeks and my hair is in better condition that before.

March 03, 2017

I have very long hair. I get it razor cut and this causes dry and split ends. I love the cut but not the ends

March 02, 2017

This product leaves your hair feeling hydrated instantly and you only need to use a small amount making the product last very long. Make sure to rinse well because it can leave a residue.