Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 04, 2017

I love this shampoo, I use it wth the conditioner, makes my hair so shiny and soft, use it once a week especially for damaged dull hair, amazing product

April 05, 2017

I have been using this awesome shampoo for a couple of weeks and have noticed a wonderful difference in my hair. It has a lustrous shine to it and has more body and bounce. i love the improvement in my hair and will continue to use this product.

March 13, 2017

Since i did so many things on my hair color rebonding. And hair blow dry i used pantene keratin feels like salon its keeps my hair healthy lookig non dry and non frizzy

March 10, 2017

love the way ir make my hair feel doesnt leave it feeling like its still dirty has made my hair stronger have recomended to other friends and will buy it till i find something better

February 06, 2017

I have super dry hair and this stuff matched with the conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and smooth! Definitely didn't make your hair extra oily like some shampoos.

January 25, 2017

This shampoo was one of my favourite that I have used in a while. It made my hair silky and smooth and all my frizz disappeared. I will buy this again.

January 17, 2017

C'est le seule shampooing qui fait de miracles avec mes cheveux. J'ai les cheveux très crepus et epais. C'est les seule produit qui rend mes cheveux lisse doux et léger.

January 16, 2017

I have always loved Pantene hair care products.
    But I love the new design and the scent of this series:). I would recommend Pantene pro-V Keratin series to anyone who enjoys soft and beautiful smelling hair.

January 09, 2017

Ce shampoing Pantene Age Defy, redonne a mes cheveux la beauté qu'ils avaient perdus. Ils sont plus en santé et moins fragile. Je vous le recommande. Allez essayé le

August 24, 2016

I love this shampoo for my combination hair of dry and oily. My hair becomes silky smooth and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others as it works really well.