Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo Reviews
#41 in Shampoo

October 13, 2013

As I get older I am noticing that my hair does not have the same luster it used to, it is drier, breaks easier and my grays have a mind of their own.  I have tried dozens of shampoo and conditioners with limited results.  I had resolved myself to the fact this was just another side effect of aging and I would have to learn to live with it I couldn't have been more wrong.

I received a sample of Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Shampoo and Rejuvenating Hydration Masque and have washed my hair 3 times with this wonderful product.  I have since purchased a full bottle of each and made this my regular shampoo and conditioner.

I have noticed a vast improvement in the look and feel of my hair.  The shine has improved, the grays are under control and I am noticing a lot less breakage and fewer hairs in my brush.  My hair feels much softer and fuller and is much more controllable than it used to be.  This product really does defy the signs of aging in your hair.

I enjoyed the smell of both the shampoo and conditioner.  I like the fact that you can use the shampoo every day and the conditioner a few times a week.  The shampoo takes a bit to lather up but I loved how my hair looked after I washed it. It took about 8 washes before I began to see real results with the shampoo.  You can feel quality of the conditioner as soon as you rinse it out.  Your hair feels fuller and hydrated and you can really notice a decrease in frizziness after just one application.

2.7/5

October 12, 2013

I got a sample of this and the package indicated it fights the 7 signs of aging. Sound too good to be true! The product is creamy and smoothing on my hair, however, I had oily scalp and dry ends the next day. Pantene products always make my hair feel and look sticky after awhile. :(

October 03, 2013

This Shampoo worked great. Left my hair feeling soft and Heathy and it smelt great too!!
    I did receive it as a sample in the mail, so not sure how much it goes for yet!

1.0/5

September 30, 2013

SO.
    I received Pantene Age defy shampoo & conditioner in the Elle Beauty box about a week or so ago. I used it until the packs were gone & the stuff was awful.
    It left such a horrible build-up in my hair that left it feeling greasy & significantly weighed down.
    The smell was alright, nothing too bad smelling but definatly not an amazing smell either.
    I'm always excited to try new things for my hair, but I have to give this a mega thumbs down.

September 27, 2013

I really liked this shampoo and conditioner. i received it as a free trial sample. makes your hair feel good.

September 03, 2013

I bought these once because it was on sale at shoppers and I fell in love with it. It makes the hair fell light get bouncy. I always thought it won't work because of my hair type ( African American) but I was proven wrong.

August 22, 2013
    California, United States

I love Pantene products.
    Finally an age defy shampoo and conditioner.
    My hair has never been healthier.

August 21, 2013

Love it!! My hair has never been healthier.

August 13, 2013

I bought a free full size sample of Pantene's new line age defy. Even tough I'm not loyal to one brand of shampoo but try anything that's cheaper, this shampoo and conditioner make me think that I may have to stick with. My hair has never been healthier! Love it! Plus it smells great!

July 18, 2013

This affordable product has the expected Pantene quality. Lather is good with the shampoo and the conditioner is smoothing and detangling. My hair was very soft after testing it.

My personal impression of the line is quite good. How nice to see a hair care system that addresses some of the issues that arise with aging hair! The Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy products attack multiple issues such as breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, dull color, thinning, and dryness. The price is quite affordable and is an added bonus. If you are concerned with the effects of age on your hair these are must have products.