Pantene All in One Styling Balm Reviews
#255 in Hair Care

December 15, 2017

Hair is smooth after using it!

Being a mom and working full time I have no time to care for my hair so the Pantene all in one styling balm is great. It conditions and smooths my hair all in one and I do not have to use multiple products which is a win-win for me

December 11, 2017

Absolutely love this!

If you are having the winter blues with your damaged hair, only a very small amount will tame your frizzy or fly away hair in an instant. My hair just loves this product.

October 28, 2017

love it!!!

i really love this product. it said it keeps your hair styled however you put it on and it really does style your hair and keep it like that. its really smart.

August 16, 2017

I will buy this product again.

Pantene all in one styling balm is a great product. I have fine hair that is naturally curly and I find it works great for my curls, but it also works great for the days I like to straighten my hair aswell. It leaves my straightned hair smooth and shiny with little frizz. I like the sent of it aswell.

May 15, 2017

I started using this styling balm about a month ago and my hair feels much healthier. It is very light weight and does not leave a film on your hair. Highly recommended!

April 08, 2017

An easy to use, pleasant hair product that does wonders for my thick but fine (flyaway) hair! Leaves a natural (not greasy) shiny look with no split ends and it softens the feel of the hair. Very good product and good value cost wise.

February 28, 2017

I have curly uncontrollable hair at times, it has a mind of its own, this product worked great to control and hold my curls and Pantene is always good to have coupons for their products through P&G;

3.2/5

December 23, 2016

leaves hair beautifully soft and conditioned! I like the way that it doesn't leave a greasy residue when used like a lot of leave in treatments do. My hair stays soft, and after using it regularly my hair is noticeably softer with less frizz. it's so nice to find something that conditions my hair while at the same time helps me style it without feeling like there's not product in my hair. No build up either. If I want to use a little bit of hairspray in addition to the balm, it doesn't feel heavy or like you have multiple products in your hair. Very impressed!

April 15, 2016

I love this product. My hair is so hard to manage, it is curly and prone to frizz, This product calms and soothes my hair and makes it so easy to manage. It is a bargain at the price and it works!

March 13, 2016

Pantene All in one Styling Balm is loved by both myself and my husband. its smooth not sticky when applied, almost scent free. what you can smell is barely a fresh scent. when applied to hair it stays put with out flaking, making it greasy or to heavy to style. love love love it. check it out.