Pantene All in One Styling Balm

Pantene All in One Styling Balm Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 2383 in Hair Care

April 08, 2017

An easy to use, pleasant hair product that does wonders for my thick but fine (flyaway) hair! Leaves a natural (not greasy) shiny look with no split ends and it softens the feel of the hair. Very good product and good value cost wise.

February 28, 2017

I have curly uncontrollable hair at times, it has a mind of its own, this product worked great to control and hold my curls and Pantene is always good to have coupons for their products through P&G;

December 23, 2016

leaves hair beautifully soft and conditioned! I like the way that it doesn't leave a greasy residue when used like a lot of leave in treatments do. My hair stays soft, and after using it regularly my hair is noticeably softer with less frizz. it's so nice to find something that conditions my hair while at the same time helps me style it without feeling like there's not product in my hair. No build up either. If I want to use a little bit of hairspray in addition to the balm, it doesn't feel heavy or like you have multiple products in your hair. Very impressed!

April 15, 2016

I love this product. My hair is so hard to manage, it is curly and prone to frizz, This product calms and soothes my hair and makes it so easy to manage. It is a bargain at the price and it works!

March 13, 2016

Pantene All in one Styling Balm is loved by both myself and my husband. its smooth not sticky when applied, almost scent free. what you can smell is barely a fresh scent. when applied to hair it stays put with out flaking, making it greasy or to heavy to style. love love love it. check it out.

LDries added a new review for
    Downy Unstoppables

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers