Pantene Anti-Copper Line: Anti-Breakage Shampoo, Conditioner & BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 1144 in Shampoo

May 25, 2017

Needed something to help my hair after a bad dye job and this was great and gentle on my breaking hair. Loved the way it felt and smelt also. Great products!

April 10, 2017

I have to say that using this product makes my hair feel, look and smell fantastic. Even out of all the shampoos I have used this is thus far the best, including the value being very inexpensive. I always get compliments after using this product

January 21, 2017

I've been trying to find an antibreakage shampoo for so long now and this is one of the better ones! I'm growing my hair out for the hundredth time and trying out this shampoo I've noticed quite a difference. It also makes my hair smell nice and it isn't a heavy shampoo either.

April 25, 2016

Love this product! After using this product my hair feels soft and no flyaways! Controls my hair and makes it look healthy! Love the smell as well!!!!

2.8/5

March 23, 2016

I didn't find that it helped with breakage very well, hair was still brittle, and the BB Cream managed to leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy, should have been left soft and smooth and slightly stronger.

March 10, 2016

Really like this product. We use both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is straight and fine and it keeps my hair healthy and keeps the static down during the winter. The scent is nice and light (not overly perfumy)My kids have curly hair and it keeps their curls looking great and not frazzled during times when the air is dry. Also, helps keeps tangles at bay. I find the price a touch high for grocery store hair care, but there are always coupons or in-store sales available.

February 09, 2016

I really enjoyed using the shampoo and conditioner. They kept my hair from feeling oily. The bb cream, I found was heavy and I never got the hang of how to use it and style my curly, thick hair

January 28, 2016

My kind of shampoo and conditioner!! my hair is amazing.. I use the anti breaking one.. and the whole blend garnier.. both amazing

January 21, 2016

My hair is damaged from straightening. Most shampoos leave it dry and damaged looking. This shampoo/ conditioner team leave it feeling and looking soft and smooth!

May 20, 2015

I have crazy hair and this defiantly helps tame these wild locks