PANTENE AQUALIGHT 2 IN 1 SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER Reviews
#86 in Shampoo

October 10, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

would buy it again

it is one of the best product of its range. my whole family use it and is very popular among us. it is a decent size bottle which last long and leave hairs smooth and silky.

September 20, 2019

Never go back

I have fine thick hair and this stuff is amazing
    For always keeping it smooth, healthy and not tangled it works amazing in my kids hair and mine and honestly the only product I’ve ever used that doesn’t leave my hair greasy feeling

August 22, 2019

Smells great!

Smells great and works! I find with Pantene products, though, that you need to switch out the shampoo and conditioner at least once a week in order for the benefits to continue. Using Pantene every day can cause your scalp to become a bit irritated. The scent is lovely, though a bit strong.

August 13, 2019

Best Product fir those with crazy frizzy tresses!

I have thin and frizzy hair .I have tried over 20 products to make my hair manageable without using any additional straightening products or iron.This shampoo gave me result from the first wash .Try it to believe it !

July 03, 2019

The Shampoo is great for hair

I absolutely love this hair care product. I have very thick hair so I always need a shampoo that can work up a perfect lather, and this shampoo does exactly that. After I wash it out of my hair, it leaves my scalp feeling great and my hair so soft. It also doesn't have a very strong scent.

Would purchase again.

July 03, 2019

My hair loves Pantene products.

My hair is oily damaged old When I use Pantene shampoos and other Pantene products my hair has become nice full and soft. I love the smell i have tried so many products that never worked. I recommend this

June 25, 2019

Amaizing

J adore cette conditioner en general j aime tout la ligne pantene Mais cette est vraiment bonne y tres recomende laisse les cheveaux tres lise et un odeur charmant

April 23, 2019

Not too bad!

I have insanely dry hair. Normally my hair rejects 2 in 1, but I got this accidentally and I can say i am not sorry! My hair was soft, it helped with tangles and I really love the smell.

March 27, 2019

Gives the perfect lather - would definitely purchase again.

Would purchase again.

March 01, 2019
    California, United States

great product

I've been using Pantene for many years and Highly recommend this product. I use their shampoo and their gel, and it works really well for my hair. I would buy this product again and again.