Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo
Good

Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 1102 in Shampoo

March 26, 2017

I will start by giving a quick description about my hair type. My hair is very long with blonde highlights and I use heating tools almost every day. My ends are kind of dry but my scalp is on the oily side.

Now for the positives - this shampoo gives you amazingly soft hair. So much so, I couldn't stop touching it throughout the day. It's absolutely glorious! This product also protected my colour and helped it stay a bright, shiny, blonde shade which is important in the products I use.

I do have a few dislikes but I would like to say the positives definitely outweigh them and I do still recommend this product. First, it doesn't have a good lather to it during washing. I like a lot of suds and if you do too, this product is lacking in that area. Second, I have a very oil scalp and this product is so moisturizing I did notice my hair had a bit less volume than it usually does.

Overall, I would recommend this shampoo because it does make your hair beautifully soft and silky.

January 14, 2017

Wow my hair was so dommage because of all the décoloration that I done to them but with Pantene expert my hair are healthy, shiny and so beautiful I can not live without

July 14, 2016

This shampoo is awesome! My long hair was broken, fried and I was on the edge of cutting it all off, when I thought I'd give this a shot. It made my hair soft and it looked less frizzy right away, and it doesn't weigh it down, as my hair is pretty fine.

April 08, 2016

I tried the shampoo and the conditioner for a couple of weeks and was very impressed! My hair were easier to brush, with less damage and a better look

J'ai essayé le shampoing et le revitalisant durant quelques semaines et j'ai été très impressionée par le résultat! Mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus facile a demêler et ont une belle apparence, Je les recommande

March 31, 2016

I was asked to test and review this shampoo for the #BzzAgent @Pantene Expert campaign in exchange for my honest opinion. The @Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo smells like a floral garden. The rich formula creates a generous scented lather that thoroughly cleans my long, abundant #hair. I found that I did not have to reapply more shampoo like I do with certain brands. I noticed that the shampoo instantly rejuvenated my damaged hair and left my mane luxuriously soft and healthy looking. I've been very pleased with the results and will continue to use this shampoo.

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?