Pantene Heat Protection and Shine Spray for fine hair Reviews

Ranked #1834 out of 2394 in Hair Care

February 19, 2017

i got this as a sample and i didn't notice a huge difference to be honest. i have dry and brittle hair so it's not that effective for the amount you'd normally payp

January 16, 2017

I use this everyday before I use nay heat on my hair, I still have a bit of damage but not as near as much as I used to. It has a very pleasant light smell and the smell is left in your hair for a little bit. I will keep repurchasing it.

January 05, 2017

Generally this product is used for protection before straightening hair or whatever you may call it, and it doesn't work. You still fry the life out of your hair, and it feels like straw by the end of it. Find something better like natural essential oils or something.

January 26, 2015

I find this shampoo does not dry my fine hair like many hair sprays do. It works well and am more than satisfied with the product.

November 03, 2011

I bought this product because the Dove heat protection spray I was using ran out and I couldn't find it anywhere. I use Pantene fine hair shampoo and conditioner so I thought I might as well try the heat protection spray. I was a bit skeptical because it had 'and shine spray'. I'm not a fan of heavy products and in the past, all the shine products I used made my hair really oily.

Not the case with this spray. It does add shine and heat protection without weighing your hair down at all.

It's pretty cheap considering the quality and I've recommended it to a bunch of people already.

My only problem is the spray bottle itself. The spray comes out more like a stream (there's no nozzle to switch it from stream to mist like some products have) which I feel doesn't coat a large area. I fixed this problem by putting the product in a cheap spray bottle that mists.