TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray Reviews
#3 in Heat Spray

November 24, 2019

Love this!

This is the only heat protectant I buy now I love the way it makes my hair feel - soft, smooth and shiny... but only if I use it correctly. I find the best time to use this is when my hair is still damp, and right before I blow dry and straighten. If I use it on fully dry hair or leave it in while air drying sometimes I find it can leave my hair a little greasy feeling. Overall when used right, it keeps my hair softer and smoother for longer.

October 31, 2019
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Would buy again

I do completely love this product. I put this in my hair usually straight after I've given it a wash so it's damp.. Ready to be blow dryed and straightened. Sometimes I also just put it straight onto dry hair before straightening too. This product really does give your hair a silky smooth appearance.. In fact my hair looks 10x better with this product than without. Alongside this it's also pretty inexpensive. The reason I haven't given it 5/5 stars is because it does have a pretty strong scent.. Nice scent.. But strong.

October 24, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Best heat protecting spray

This has to be one of the best heat protecting sprays I have come across it is great for my dry course hair and leaves a nice smooth finish which lasts until next wash

October 08, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Keeps hair in great condition when straightening

This is most definitely the best product in my opinion for keeping your hair in tip top condition if you straighten it daily. Great protection from breakage and split ends and helps the straighteners glide through hair, rather than sticking. Wouldn't straighten without it now.

August 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Love this

Love this heat spray. When I dry or use styling tools on my hair I use a protective spray and tresemme have definitely made a great one that smells fantastic aswel

July 24, 2019

Your hair will thank you

Love this product, i used to iron my hair regularly without any product but after finding this product my hair feels much more softer after straightening my hair, also i love the scent!

June 26, 2019

Lifesaver for your hair. Literally!

My hair always used to get really dry and damaged every time I used heat on it. Considering I have extremely frizzy and unmanageable hair, I used to think this product will not work either.

But lo and behold, ever since I invested in the TRESemm`e Keratin Smooth heating spray, my worries have completely disappeared. Now my hair remains shiny and healthy all year long.

Would definitely recommend this product.

March 21, 2018

This stuff is great love it.

Tresses keratin thermal heat spray I love this stuff does the job for keeping my hair from drying out and frizzy. M y hair is soft manageable looks and feels great love it and will keep buying.

March 14, 2018

Would definetly use regularly!

I absolutely love this product!! I have dry brittle hair and use this when i plan on blow drying and using a flat iron on my gair...it keeps my hair from splitting or breaking...i noticed a difference in my hair after one week!! I recommend to anyone who heat styles their hair often to use this product to better protect your hair from damage!! 5 stars!

March 13, 2018

You have to try this!

My hair started getting thinner and dull as I age. With daily blow drying and applying products, my hair is suffering. My friend told me about this product and after trying it for a few weeks, my hair is totally changed. It's shinny, bouncy and easily manageable. I love this product.