TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray Reviews
#3 in Heat Spray

June 15, 2017

TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray

I have used this Flat iron smoothing spray for a few months, however I am not that impressed by this product. It does the job but I prefer the other Tresemme one that comes in the black container! I find it smells better. This one that's have that great of a smell, however I do still recommend it as it is a cheap alternative to other brands that offer flat iron sprays.

May 24, 2017

j'ai les cheveux raides mais très très fin : résultats j'ai tout plein de petit frisottis un peu comme s'il y'avait tout le temps de l'électricité statique ( repousses) et ce produit est vraiment sympathique : il discipline ces petits frisotis et laisse une agréable odeur dans les cheveux ! j'utilisais toute la gamme ( shampoing + après shampoings ( pas systèmatiquement) ) + le spray et une fois que j'ai décidé de changer de shampoing j'ai quand même continuer à utiliser le spray et le résultat est tout autant efficace !

April 03, 2017

I just recently dyed my hair blonde so my hair is dryer than usual! I am trying to avoid damaging it even further, so I tried this spray! I am loving it! My hair feels soft and it doesnt seem too bothered when I use my straightener or curling iron!

I think I may go try this entire system (shampoo, conditioner) etc!

March 05, 2017

I like this product. I use heat on my hair basically everyday, so I like knowing i'm using a product that is going to protect my hair. I like the smell of this too, it's not a strong "hair product" smell. It's a light fresh smell. It makes my hair silky and protects it ! The price isn't outrageous either which is nice !

October 31, 2016

Works great. Doesn't smell bad and I like feeling like I have some extra help to tame my curls on the rare occasion that I straighten. One of the few Tresemme products that actually seems to work well with my short curly/wavy hair!

October 19, 2016

Although I am usually one to use a hair serum on my hair for flat ironing, I opted to try this spray on flat ironing spray by Tresemme, and I was impressed at how well this worked to achieve flat as can be hair that held up all day.

I would totally recommend this product!

October 19, 2016

I love this product to help me finish off my smooth, frizz-free look with my long hair. Not much is needed to get a salon type finish at home. Excellent product!

2.8/5

October 19, 2016

Product smells great and works well for a drug store product. My hair is pretty thin and straight to begin with but still want the extra protection of heat. I do recommend for the value and if you have similar hair to mine. Not sure how it will work with thick course hair but thin hair should give it a try:)

October 19, 2016

I have used this spray a few times and I must say that it does got rid of frizzy hair right before I flat iron my hair ! It also makes it super smooth and soft i really love the results after I use this spray along with my flat iron ! My hair is simply beautiful ! Totally worth every penny !

October 19, 2016

Love this spray. I have naturally curly hair and I straighten it all the time. With this spray I never have any frizz or fly aways. Leaves my hair feeling soft and silky