Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 2546 in Hair Care

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

July 16, 2017

My go to

Seriously couldn't live without this product. My hair is already horrible and I can only style it with this lol! It makes my hair look so much more healthier!!

July 12, 2017

Works great

I use heat care products all the time and this one works the best by far, it's keeps my hair nice and not frizzy. And this keeps my hair from being damaged.

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again!!

I really liked this product it was a great value for the cost. And it worked great . I will defintely be buying this again and telling my family . Two thumbs up!

June 23, 2017

Awsome

I have dry brittle hair this has helped with calmingthe Friz my hair is growing better I have no choice but to blow dry and style my hair this product has been a blessing I recommend it to all

June 23, 2017

Love it!!

I love this product!!!!!! it works great and doesn't make your hair have that oily feeling and gives it a nice volume. I recomend that everyone try this product!!!

June 21, 2017

My favorite

Awesome smell..adds volume to my thin hair.it keeps my hair hydrated specially when i visit Philippines..helps repair my damage hair from sun and the beach.

June 19, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le produit!

Je recommande c'est un excellent produit!! La qualité est superbe! Et sent super bon! En plus il est à un prix adorables!!! J'hésite pas à l'acheter à l'avenir

June 15, 2017

I love this product ! I recommend it all the time !

This is one of my favourite products ! I use it alllll the time, as well as recommend it to my family and friend often. I will buy this product again and again.

June 15, 2017

Nice product . Would buy if on sale

Gives your hair a healthy shine and look price would avatar for this product . Will purchase when in sale . Doesn't make your hair feel heavy afterwards

3.2/5

June 14, 2017

Buy again

I loved it because it was cheap didnt cost much money For great results i would continue to buy unless there is other products that people recommend please help

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel