Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 2385 in Hair Care

Take Of Yourself With Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray With Protecting Serum.

April 20, 2017

works great! protects your hair and styles them how ever you wish!!! yes i would recommend it but price is really expensive i find!!!!! anyways uo ti you

April 17, 2017

I love to use this product when I straighten my hair. I apply it to dry hair and then use my straightener. It does protect my hair from heat damage and it's still soft. I like that it does not harm my hair. It seems to give a plastic coating to protect the hair. I love this product.

April 15, 2017

used before and after flat ironing my hair kept hair strong prevented damage and left hair feeling silky soft hair was shiny and healthy even after washout

April 13, 2017

Good product would use again :) made my skin feel great and I have sensitive skin so it was really great for that ! Great price and great brand would buy again

April 10, 2017

Worked great with my iron. Usually don't use sprays but this one worked well. Didn't feel much product in my hair at all. It was worth the money spent.

April 07, 2017

I use this when I have time to blow and style my hair, and I love that it keeps my hair shiny and frizz free! It also doesn't stink as bad as other hair spray products, which makes it a must buy!

April 05, 2017

I have naturally very curly, dry, coarse hair that tends to break while using a straightener and hair dryer. I have tried very many products over the years and I have finally found a keeper. This product protected my unruly hair with ease.

March 30, 2017

I love this product and what it does to my hair. As soon as I washed it and dried it I seen the difference in my hair. I have told my girlfriends to try it and they loved it.

March 29, 2017

My grandmother gave this a try as she's has thin falling out hair. She said it works well and actually has stopped her hair from falling out. She gives this a 3.5/5

March 20, 2017

Leaves hair shiny and balanced refer alls it to anyone best money for your dollors
    smells beautifuly and non greasy formula leaves hair smooth

krysten26 added a new review for
    Glade Wax Melts

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad