TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2385 in Hair Care

This heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

April 05, 2017

You can sometimes find this on sale, and it works just as good as any! Once I'm used to a hair product, I usually stick with it, and the price is right on point and comes highly recommended by even hairstylists.

April 04, 2017

I've been using this for about two weeks now and so far I'm really liking it. I use it in my hair and my daughter's hair and it leaves it feeling soft and looking smooth after blow-drying. It's probably one of the best heat protectable I've used and it's easy to find in stores and affordable.

March 18, 2017

I use heat on my hair quite a few times a week and this thermal spray helps to keep my hair from becoming utterly destroyed. I do have to use quite a bit to get the protection I need but I feel that is probably more from the really high temperatures I use on my hair instead of the actual product. Overall I recommend this to my friends as an inexpensive way to protect their hair from heat.

March 07, 2017

Love it!
    I've been using this heat tamer spray for 3 years, its a life saver for me. I have proofy hair that I straighten regularly, and this heat spray helps me keep my hair looking healthy. I love how it smells and how my hair feels after application.

March 03, 2017

I have been using this same product for over a year. it lasts so long, is lightweight, and keeps my hair healthy and strong. it is such a good deal as well.

March 03, 2017

Cheap and affordable! Works great!! For how cheaply priced this product is I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked! It doesn't weigh down my hair and it even has a pleasant smell to it.

March 03, 2017

I use this product whenever I curl or straighten my hair. I like how it's easy to apply just sray, brush though then apply your heat. It has a pleasant smell and isn't sticky once it dries. I like how my hair looks and feels afterwards.

February 27, 2017

overall this product works well. I wanted to find a product that doesn't leave much residue but I find this does leave my hair feeling a little weighed down as the product is kinda sticky.

February 02, 2017

I use this product almost daily as I straighten my hair most days. I like how it's easy to apply, has a pleasant smell and isn't sticky at all. It doesn't impact my straightening at all and I like how my hair looks and feels afterwards.

January 13, 2017

I love this product and I use it all the time. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. I don't quite like the smell but I love how it does not weigh down my hair and reduces the frizz of my hair when I use heat.