TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2546 in Hair Care

This heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

June 18, 2017

Love it

Love this spray so much! Works well with my hair type and it smells amazing! One of the best heat thermal sprays I have used and it is also very cost efficient as well!

June 18, 2017

I would definitely continue to buy this product

I currently use this product for when I would decide to use heat on my hair. And this heat protectant has done a really good job at maintaining frizz. I like how healthy it makes my hair looks! You all have to try!

June 15, 2017

One of my favourite Heat Tamer Sprays

I love the TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray! I normally stick to a high end heat spray however, this one is just as good. The smell is amazing and you can still smell it in your hair after blowdrying or straightening your hair. It works really well and is super affordable. I've been using and buying this one since high school!

May 27, 2017

It was okay. Nothing remarkable. I have super dry and sometimes frizzy hair and I didn't notice a big enough difference that I would purchase it again. It just wasn't for me.

May 17, 2017

J'utilise ce produit à chaque fois que je me lave les cheveux et il a beaucoup aider à ce que mes cheveux reste beaux et ce même avec de la chaleur. Je vous le recommande fortement il est disponible dans tous les magasins grande surface.

May 07, 2017

Absolutely amazing for my super dry hair!!! Loved how soft my hair was after blow drying it or using my flat iron. Been a long time since i have been able to wear my hair down. I will be buying this product when mine runs out!

May 07, 2017

The product is great for my hair. I used it just before my flat iron my hair and I it really works. I do not have to use a lot of products for my hair to feel protected from the heat. Even after flat iron, my hair looks really shinny and healthy. I suffered from heat damage in the past from using wrong spray protecting products, but my hair got better now and the TRESemmé spray helped my a lot!

May 02, 2017

Always use this if I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair, I love this thermal spray I have noticed my hair doesn't seem dead and doesn't get any heat damage what so ever since I started using this and I love how affordable it is.

April 29, 2017

I really love the heat tamer spray. I straighten and crimp my hair often so I use this spray alot. Its not sticky and it is lightweight and leaves my hair healthy and soft.

April 25, 2017

I don't use a lot of product in my hair generally but this is one I've found I like. It doesn't make my hair sticky or leave any unsightly residue like some hair sprays. I use it sparingly though but would definitely recommend.