4.1/5
Pantene Pro V Anti-Breakage Conditioner for Fine Hair Reviews
#509 in Conditioner

January 17, 2018

Keeps hair clean and shiny

I used it for only one month and it did some good effects on my dead ends but it’s still makes my hair a bit frizzy. Maybe I need some anti- frizz might help my issue ! :)

October 06, 2017

Conditioner

I liked this product. It didn't leave my hair feeling oily like some other ones do. I have recommended it to some of my friends and family. Some family have tried it and love it. Thanks for a good product.

October 02, 2017

My go-to conditioner

I've tried a lot of different conditioners but keep coming back to this one. Makes my hair super soft and helps with breakage from colour processing. Love it!

August 16, 2017

Yes I would buy this product again!

I have very fine hair and find many conditioners don't do a deep enough condition for my hair. But Pantene pro-v anti breakage conditioner really helps my hair from breaking. And leaves it soft and smooth and smells great to. I love it!

September 12, 2016

Pantene is my favourite brand for my hair . The conditioner works well with my fine hair and makes it easier for me to comb through after my shower . It smells great and it can be purchased at Walmart or grocery stores.

March 17, 2015

love this conditioner, leaves my hair smooth and soft. hair feels stronger and healthier

February 26, 2015

Il rends les cheveux doux et soyeux au toucher

January 27, 2015

I love this shampoo and conditioner combo as it makes my hair smooth and hydrated.

May 27, 2014

The whole line of Pantene Pro V Anti-Breakage shampoos and conditioners are great for men and women who have a lot of hair fall, split ends and damage.
    This product will make your hair silky smooth and shiny while smelling great and being healthy.

May 20, 2014

The best conditioner on the market! I love it! It works perfectly on my dry hair!