Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner Reviews
#568 in Shampoo

May 22, 2020

Pantene 2 in 1

I bought this Pantene 2 in 1 shampoo because I saw the commercial. I'm not sure how good the conditioner is because I use separate conditioner. You don't need to use much because it really lathers a lot.

March 07, 2020

Pantene is the reason I love my hair!!

I absolutely love using the 2 in 1 about three times a week and I always use the conditioner alone with each shower regardless of whether I shampoo or not and it makes all the difference. I have thick healthy awesome hair and I'm not usually girly about beauty products but I would say this one is a beauty product and it's one I am so glad to have in my life. I can do anything with my hair right from the time I step out of the shower and it behaves steadily until I decide to change it again. I can braid it or put it in a bun and sleep on it and leave it till the end of the next day and I have these amazing waves and if I want it to just be straight I just leave it alone and let it dry and I have this healthy smooth hair that most people spend hours trying to accomplish so I'm very grateful.

August 08, 2019
    Saint Helier, Jersey

Pantene 2 in 1

Best shampoo on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, texture and price. It leaves my hair smelling lovely and soft. Everyone in my household use Pantene and we would never buy an alternative.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Hair care

made my hair smell so nice that several people remarked about how good it smells. also made it so soft. I like this product as it comes with both shampoo and conditioner with a very reasonable price.

May 01, 2019

Not for my hair type

It's exactly what you expect from Pantene. Good shampoo, nice scent, works but isn't anything spectacular. I've spent a year + using more natural shampoos and maybe my hair has just gotten so used to those that it doesn't like Pantene anymore. If you're not a natural shampoo person, Pantene is perfectly good.

March 25, 2019

I love pantene

I love pantene shampoo and conditioner and this is one of my favorite product akong the rest.makes my hair smooth and silky.no tangled and it's so shiny.highly recommended!

March 24, 2019

Great everyday shampoo

This is my go to shampoo if I’m out and want to stock up. It’s great value for your money and gets your hair clean and smoothed out. I usually like to get the shampoo and conditioner separately but 2 in 1 is effective too if you need quick showers like me.

March 20, 2019

Good Product

This one of the good products in the market. Definitely buy it in future. It makes the hair soft and supple as claimed. Love it and the shine in my hair

March 07, 2019

The smell is amazing

I have tried every2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner on the market but, I always go back to Pantene. It keeps my natural curls soft and not so frizzy. The smell is amazing.

January 03, 2019

great product

This pantene pro v shampoo is amazing. It made my hair weightless and light. This shampoo was fantastic and really helped my hair. Not only does it smell fantastic, this shampoo has really cleared up my scalp build-up, and made my hair feel lighter.