Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Conditioner Reviews
#509 in Conditioner

Help keep the moisture in and the damage out. Daily Moisture Renewal actually helps repair damage to shine by filling in gaps in the hair's surface. Rich moisturizers leave hair soft, manageable and strong against damage. So go ahead, shine - your hair has what it craves. Use this Pro-vitamin formula as a system with Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo to:Help repair the look of damageProvide hair protection against future damageHelp prevent split ends from forming

March 03, 2017

Pantene is the only conditioner that will tame my tangly hair. I have long fine hair and lots of it. It tangles very easily and I get dreadful knots. Pantene leaves my hair smooth and silky and I can comb through it easily

March 02, 2017

I really liked this conditioner, it smells nice and it left my hair very soft and without any tangles. It was inexpensive too. I would recommend this to anyone

August 01, 2015

Leaves my hair nice and soft. So soft that I sometimes use it as the soap to shave with. It does however leave my hair feeling heavy and eventually leaves a film and residue on my hair.

February 23, 2014

For anyone who has dry, damaged or dyed hair... this conditioner is for you!
    I've been cursed with thick, semi curly hair that doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me. This makes styling difficult & frustrating..... until I starting using Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Conditioner. I have to admit I dye my hair & use a hair dryer & straightening iron almost daily (which probably contributes to the problem). I needed a product that was going to be effective - not just claim to be. I started using Pantene Pro-V MRC about 6 weeks ago. After the first use I noticed an immediate difference. My hair was softer, healthier & much easier to comb & style. Within a few washes I found I no longer needed my leave-in conditioner (something I have used for years). It's now been 6 weeks since I started using Pantene Pro-V MRC and quite frankly, my hair has never been softer. My husband even mentioned it how "silky" my hair felt, he can now run his hand through it (something he could never do before without getting his fingers caught). It's a little more expensive then some conditioners, but certainly worth the cost because I could eliminate my expensive leave in-conditioner.
    I've actually started to feel confident about my hair instead of self concious.
    A definite buy!

February 18, 2014

Made my hair so soft and not frizzy. Brought back moisture in one use

August 16, 2013

Pantene Pro-V moisture renewal conditioner is one of the only shampoos I use. I love how it feels like a salon conditioner. Leaves my hair so soft.

March 25, 2013

I didnt realize how much I love this product until I stopped using it. I went on vacation for a week and didnt bring my pantene moisture renewal conditioner and fought through tangles all week. In combination with chlorine pool water my hair felt dry and unmanageable. I swear to never leave you behind again pantene!

November 26, 2010

Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Conditioner, I love you! I have tried many different kinds of conditioners due to my hair frizz and all sorts of problems, but after using Pantene products, my hair became shiner and much smoother. I think this product definitely works well for me, so I will recommend it for sure!! :)

May 12, 2010

This is my absolute FAVOURITE conditioner, it makes your hair extremely soft, silky, and frizz-free! It's very easy to comb your hair right out of the shower, and of course, Pantene Pro-V smells delicious!

April 13, 2010

If you love to iron or blow dry your hair, this is a must have conditioner! This does wonders to my hair. Before, my hair was damaged but now I can really notice how smooth and shiny my hair is. I straighten my hair everyday, so I'm glad I found this product. My hair seems to cooperate with me a lot more now.

I'd totally recommend this conditioner to anyone who has damaged hair from extreme heat like I do---wait, I mean did!