Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Collection Reviews

Ranked #661 out of 1144 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek hair care collection with Moroccan Argan oil is designed to fight frizz for up to 72 hours. The collection includes Taming Shampoo, Finishing Conditioner, and Smooth Argan Serum.

June 01, 2017

Love these products. Love how my hair always so soft afterwards and my hair smells sooooo good. I like that it last for most of the day. I use these products everyday

January 06, 2017

It keeps your hair soft and smooth for the whole day. It is a good value of money, it provides different kind of shampoos for different kind of hair .

January 06, 2017

Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner is perfect for my daughter's long and thick hair. Using this product makes her hair very soft and smooth and makes it easy to comb her hair when it is wet.

1.2/5

March 05, 2015

I didnt like the product! I was using shampoo and conditioner combo. Nothing of promised. My hair got oily so quickly and even right after wash hair looked flat. Didnt like it at all.

August 05, 2014

Made my hair feel really healthy and looks great.

2.7/5

March 02, 2014

1. I didn't really see a difference in my hair after using the products. It did smell good but my hair was not shiny or sleek after. 2. My hair felt a bit more dry after using the product, not healthier. 3. No, it was the usual. 4. It smells better but it did not do it's job. I also like how the product collects a rich lather. 5. No.

February 26, 2014

My hair felt smoother and softer after using the shampoo and styling products. I normally use a high end salon brand but the Pantene products are a great substitute. I would recommend these products.

February 20, 2013

I have curly, frizzy hair and I have never been able to find a shampoo/conditioner that helps to combat the frizz. Pantene Smooth is great! The very first time I used it I noticed that my hair was MUCH smoother and there was so much less frizz than normal! I love it and definitely recommend it! The price was decent as well.

August 28, 2012

smells great, leaves hair nourished and smooth

October 19, 2011

This combined with the conditioner is hard to beat!