Pantene ProV 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner Reviews
#18 in Conditioner

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nice product

I bought this product just to see if it will be effective or not because pantene product and me usually dont get along. But this product did really help to moisturised by damaged hair ends. Only problem is no matter how much you avoid roots, you get oily roots. Otherwise its a perfect product

October 23, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Pantene Minute Miracle

I have only used this Pantene Minute Miracle two times now, and I can't speak on the effectiveness of my hair's moisture level because I honestly don't notice any difference, but I do love the way my hair smells and feels after using this product so that's gotta count towards something right?

October 23, 2019

Finally my hair is not crunchy!

I am guilty of over processing my hair. It’s gotten to the point with being in my 40s and colouring my hair it’s become hardest straw. I have tried everything under the sun and it either makes my hair greasy or it’s not strong enough and my hair is dry. I saw some reviews online for this so I thought I’d give it a try. Price was good. I used it mostly on my ends but in the last minute I massage through my whole head. My hair has never Felt so soft and manageable. I can’t believe what a difference it made. I do have to warn everybody though that make sure you rinse your shower floor because The product Itself is quite slippery. All you have to do is give the floor a good rinse before you leave the shower and it will be fine.

June 24, 2019

Feels nice in hair during shower

I am not sure if it has made a huge difference in my dryness but it does feel nice in the hair when showering and super important to let it sit for at least 3 minutes for effectiveness

June 08, 2019

it really is a miracle

my hair was really damaged by curling iron heat, coloring hair products, and had a lot of split ends. ive been using it for about 5+ months and my hair has really been soft and healthy looking!

April 21, 2019

good value

My hair is thin and tends to tangle quite easily. After using this Pantene 3 Minute Deep Conditioner for three to four weeks now, I am finding less tangles in my hair, and my hair feels softer to the touch. Currently, I am using it only once per week because I do not want It to make my hair greasy by using it too frequently. I always wait for a sale to buy this product. It has such a nice fragrance, but not over-powering.

I recommend this deep conditioner if you want your hair to be shiny, soft, and manageable.

March 28, 2019

Part of my weekly routine

My hair has always seemed to have split ends even after constantly going for trims. I had doubts that this product would make a difference. But within 3 uses I have such healthy looking hair. So thankful I found something that has made a difference to the look and feel of my hair

March 25, 2019

I love this product as my regular conditioner.

I love Pantene ProV 3 minute miracle and use it as my regular conditioner. It gives my hair shine and manageability, especially considering I have almost waist length hair. For the amount of conditioner I use the price is very cost efficient and my hair always looks great. There are also different types of 3 minute miracle so when my hair gets too used to one kind I switch it up and voila, beautiful shiny hair!

March 22, 2019

I would definitely get this product again!

I would buy it all the time!
    It works miracles. When your hair is dry, use this in the shower for 3 minutes. Rinse and dry and presto! Soft manageable hair!

March 21, 2019

Loved this

Wow this made my hair feel so smooth. When they say rescue, they sure mean it! Loved this product and I would for sure purchase again and again. It's hard to find good products these days.