Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 25, 2017

I have used Pantene products for a long time now and they have never let me down. I find that it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I recommend this shampoo and conditioner highly. I use it as my every day shampoo and conditioner

May 19, 2017

I've been using this shampoo an conditioner ever since my hair became a less oily/more normal after medication. It leaves my hair just the right amount of not too oily and not too dry. I've tried other products throughout the years, but I keep coming back to these.

May 12, 2017

I have been using Pantene shampoo and conditioner on my long hair for the last year. It is easy to apply and cleans my hair effectively. The scent is pleasant but not over powering. My hair feels silky and smooth after use.

May 08, 2017

Love love love my Pantene shampoo & conditioner. With hair that goes all the way down my back I am picky about what products I use on it. I also suffer with many allergies and the Pantene combo never dries out my hair and the conditioner always leaves it soft and shiny.

April 06, 2017

Variety of choices, use the 2in1
    like the texture
    Love this brand

March 16, 2017

I would definately recommend pantene shampoos and conditioners!!! I haven't found one that im not happy with yet!!! They leave my hair so soft and dont weigh it down

March 13, 2017

Love all the Pantene products they smell great you only have to use small amounts and they oft n have bonus packs with one of their other products such as hair spray or styling mouse

March 09, 2017

It makes my hair feel very soft and I do have super dry hair so it helps in the long run. I also recommend it for soft hair people since it locks in the moisture in your hair leaving it so shiny.

February 21, 2017

I just started using Pantene Dream care shampoo and conditioner and what a difference it has made to my hair. I now wash it every day and it's in better condition than it's ever been. It's soft and bouncy, even after blow drying. Even air drying, there is less frizz and more softness. The price is great, especially with sales. My daughter has thick and unruly hair and I've used it on her with great success. It's easier to comb through her hair and dries beautifully.

February 20, 2017

No matter what I try, including salon products, I still go back to pantene every time! I have fine, easily damaged hair and Pantene leaves it feeling soft, healthy and full.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette