Pantene Smooth and Sleek Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #821 out of 2546 in Hair Care

May 16, 2017

This shampoo was the absolute best. It did exactly what it was suppose to do. I never felt my hair as soft as it was using this. And not only dI'd it do its job it smelled terrific.

April 10, 2017

I recently got this product to try for free from a BzzAgent Campaign in exchange for an honest review and I have to say, I really love the smell of this shampoo! It's long lasting. I don't know that it's made any real improvement to the way my hair looks or feels, but it does clean my hair without leaving it visibly dry or damaged..

February 28, 2017

It is a good shampoo, I like how I feel my hair after using it, but I believe that I feel my hair gets smoother and with a better texture when I use shampoos for coloured hair.

January 06, 2017

My daughter has very long and thick hair. Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo makes her hair feel so nice and well, smooth, when she washes it. An added bonus is the lovely smell!

August 26, 2016

I would recommend this for the thicker, more frizzy style. Not so great on my thin hair. But my husband has issues with frizz and dander, and this seemed to help, tremendously, with that. This is now a staple in my home, at least for the hubs!

July 13, 2016

Pantene Smooth and Sleek Shampoo is very effective and keeps my hair healthy, strong, and shiny. Have also tried other Pantene products and they are also effective.

March 18, 2016

THis is shampoo is pretty good. I do find it works pretty well, when it is pair with the conditioner. I love how it leave my hair smooth and sleek after use!

February 17, 2016

Very light and refreshing volumizing shampoo. Most volume shampoos I have used in the past weigh my hair down and leave it feeling to heavy, this is not the case with this shampoo. I am very pleased with this product. So far I have not had any issues with product build up either ( another common issue I have with shampoo.) I received this product for free in for product testing purposes. All opinions are 100 % my own. #sponsored #Influenster

February 04, 2016

This is a very good product for thick curly hair, as is the conditioner of the same name

January 21, 2016

It really gets rid of winter fly-a-way hair. I also love the smell and the lather! It is a little pricey!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel