Parents Choice Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 135 in Baby Food

April 04, 2017

My son only loves the apple/mango and the sweet potato of this brand. Since he is such a picky eater I'm happy that he enjoys eating these. I always pick up a few when I'm in Walmart, I will continue to buy them since they are so cheap.

February 17, 2017

Started by daughter a couple of days ago on banana and she absolutely loves it. Everytime I take the spoon away she starts protesting. Can't wait to try the pear and sweat potato that I also bought.

November 14, 2016

Such a wide variety of food choices and they all smell and taste good. My baby loves them. Wish they were closer in price to the parents choice jar food though.

September 23, 2016

My son loves all the different flavours of food available! its reasonably priced and keeps his belly full so we both win! and from the few I've tasted their pretty good

July 06, 2016

This brand was a hit or miss with my baby. She definitely preferred similar foods from other brands. She wouldn't eat anything with turkey or tomatoes from this brand. They were a few she liked, however.

May 03, 2016

My 15 month old loves this baby food the best. She always eats all of it. I would recommend to anyone to try for their baby. It is really good Quality baby food. It is really affordable.

April 22, 2016

My one year old loves the flavours this brand offers! I love that its considerably cheaper than the big brands and tastes the same! I just wish there was more vegetable options (that arent mixed with meat) (he really likes peas but I havent been able to find that kind in this brand).

February 25, 2016

I picked a few of these jars up when I started my baby on solids. I got the sweet potatoe and squash kind and my baby loved it! I tasted it and it actually wasn't too bad. It is much cheaper than the popular brands and I think it is just as good. I will definitely buy this again.

February 24, 2016

My son Love's his parents choice banana jar food and his pear they are his favorite snack's when we are out or at home he love eating them. Even my husband loves eating them. And I love giving them to my baby because of allergies to citrus he can't have a lot of other brands but parents choice has no citrus in its banana's and pears.

October 25, 2015

This baby food is comparable in quality to other brands but is a lot less expensive. Why pay more?