Parents Choice Baby Food Reviews
#17 in Baby Food

November 07, 2017

Love the Prices

I love these. I buy them in bulk because they are so affordable. The brand does not have all the fancy flavours as the major brand - but it has many of your favourites and a few tropical mixtures.

May 31, 2017

J'achète à l'occasion de la nourriture déjà préparé. J ai essayé la nourriture pour bébé de Président Choice. Je les ai acheté chez Walmart. Elle coûte moins cher que les autres marques. Les petits pots coûtent 64 cents chacun. Mon enfant de 8 mois avait essayé celui à la dinde et patate douce, fruit du verger et pomme et mangue. Ceux aux fruits ont un goût légèrement amer. Le préféré de mon enfant est celui à la dinde et patate douce. Celui ci a un goût un peu sucré à cause du goût des patates douces.

April 04, 2017

My son only loves the apple/mango and the sweet potato of this brand. Since he is such a picky eater I'm happy that he enjoys eating these. I always pick up a few when I'm in Walmart, I will continue to buy them since they are so cheap.

February 17, 2017

Started by daughter a couple of days ago on banana and she absolutely loves it. Everytime I take the spoon away she starts protesting. Can't wait to try the pear and sweat potato that I also bought.

November 14, 2016

Such a wide variety of food choices and they all smell and taste good. My baby loves them. Wish they were closer in price to the parents choice jar food though.

September 23, 2016

My son loves all the different flavours of food available! its reasonably priced and keeps his belly full so we both win! and from the few I've tasted their pretty good

July 06, 2016

This brand was a hit or miss with my baby. She definitely preferred similar foods from other brands. She wouldn't eat anything with turkey or tomatoes from this brand. They were a few she liked, however.

May 03, 2016

My 15 month old loves this baby food the best. She always eats all of it. I would recommend to anyone to try for their baby. It is really good Quality baby food. It is really affordable.

April 22, 2016

My one year old loves the flavours this brand offers! I love that its considerably cheaper than the big brands and tastes the same! I just wish there was more vegetable options (that arent mixed with meat) (he really likes peas but I havent been able to find that kind in this brand).

February 25, 2016

I picked a few of these jars up when I started my baby on solids. I got the sweet potatoe and squash kind and my baby loved it! I tasted it and it actually wasn't too bad. It is much cheaper than the popular brands and I think it is just as good. I will definitely buy this again.