Parents Choice Diapers size 5 Reviews

November 25, 2017

I would buy this product again

These diapers are a great brand if you are a money saver. Just like other brands, parents choice diapers has the yellow line on the diapers. Turns blue when your child goes to the bathroom. Has animal pictures on the diapers to make it fun for the kids. Would recommend buying.

September 05, 2017

One of my favorite brands

Parents Choice brand is my go to brand of diapers. I have had 4 kids and used this brand with all 4 kids. They are cheap yet effective. They can hold a lot, dont leak, dont tear. They do get saggy easily which is one thing I don't like.

0.8/5

May 16, 2017

I have been in a pinch a few times, who hasn't and i bought these diapers thinking, HOLY COW, THIS PRICE CANT BE REAL. but it was and i paid for it.... these diapers couldn't contain a singular pee. they drove me nuts, thinking about letting that baby sleep? only if your comfortable with the smell and feel of soaked babies in their own urine.

May 08, 2017

for the price of these parents choice diapers it is totally worth it. i found they werent very absorbent and they came undone a lot but for the price it was worth it

May 07, 2017

The best diapers I have found yet. The more popular companies animal test believe it or not (huggies and pampers). This is part of the reason I LOVE Parents Choice Products. Their Diapers do the job and are extremely affordable next to the name brands. Parents Choice should be every parents choice; as it holds everything in and sags just a bit when they have gone a certain amount so that you can notice that it needs to changed. I find many other diaper companies leak as well, where as when I use Parents Choice I never have the issue. It is the best for your baby I highly suggest buying any Parents Choice Product, they're price is always right and the quality of their products are always great.

April 13, 2017

Overall I feel that these diapers are pretty good for the price. I'd rather pay $20 than $40. I've had better experiences with Parents Choice than I have with big Brand name diapers.

February 27, 2017

We originally started out using Pampers on our daughter but one day while shopping in Walmart we seen Parents Choice diapers were much more cost efficient so we decided to give them a go. We haven't regretted it at all.Although they seem a little more thin and not as absorbent as some other brands that was not a problem for us since we change our daughters diaper frequently. The only time we ever had a problem with leaking was when we had to up her a size. As son as we upped the size there was no more leaking. I'm expecting another child in June and we will also use parents choice diapers for her as well.

February 26, 2017

Sa fais 5 ans que j'en utilise , avec mes 2 derniers enfants très satisfaite du produits et a moités du prix des grande marques .Mes enfants non aucune réaction allergiques .elle sont merveilleuses

February 21, 2017

Love these diapers. Cheap, cheap! These are half the price of brand name diapers and are the same effectiveness. You can order them online and have them shipped free to your house.

February 20, 2017

Parent choice diapers are better for toddlers than infants. They work well and are more inexpensive than other brands. But they do not control wetness enough for an infant to sleep all night. With my two year old they are perfect. They fit well and move with her with no leaks. There is nothing more I can ask for.