Parent's choice organic baby food puree
Good

Parent's choice organic baby food puree Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 136 in Baby Food

February 23, 2017

Baby likes a few of these purees, the Apple Peach and Quinoa is so far the favourite. The price is also very good compared to other organic baby food. The only thing is, because it doesn't last after opening (no preservatives, so 24h) if the child doesn't eat much some of it inevitably ends up in the garbage.

January 06, 2017

I love that these are organic food pouches, convenient from travel, come in a variety of flavors that my baby always enjoys, and for a lower cost than other equivalent products.

September 07, 2016

My daughter absolutely loves these. They're affordable, healthy, and perfect for on the go! Great for a snack, meal, or even drink wise. Very delicious too!

March 30, 2016

My daughter loves these, and they make a great and healthy snack. I love that they use organic ingredients. The fruit/vegetable combos provide excellent variety. And you can't beat the price 5/$5 for the quality you get.

February 16, 2016

Avec le rabais multiple, 5/5$, le goût exquis ma fille a adoré. C'est un produit avec un rapport qualite/prix exceptionnel, je le recommande à tous les parents. C'est indéniablement la purée à acheter car c'est abordable, biologique et ça permet à bébé de goûter plusieurs saveurs puisqu'on mélange fruits, légumes et céréales.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    My dog is shedding excessively

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea