Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Perfume

Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Perfume Reviews

Ranked #870 out of 1330 in Perfume

Introduced in 2005. Fragrance notes: Frozen Apple, Peach Nectar, Freesia, Mimosa, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, and OakmossWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

June 27, 2016

HAHA wow this perfume brings back memories!!! In 2009 this used to be my go to perfume, I swear for that entire year I would WEAR AND SWEAR by only Paris by Paris Hilton perfume. Honestly I used to always find the full size bottle at winners for $19.99 and purchase and last me the whole summer (at least if not more months!)

Great scent that lasts, kind of musky kind of not...hard to explain but stayed put and Paris fragrances have the prettiest bottles I have seen.

January 31, 2015

Whether I'm going to work or going out for dinner I absolutely love wearing this perfume it gives off a sweet, fruity smell. Smells great and isn't over powering.

September 23, 2014

my grandma bought me this perfume and i love it . the scent stays on for so long i get so many compliments on how good it smells . i would buy it again .

February 19, 2014

love love love it, I constantly get stopped being told i smell great (men and women)

September 04, 2013

When I first bought this, the smell was great, but after just a few months, the smell changed. Wasn't a fan after that.

April 11, 2012

I was looking for a new perfume and was spraying samples. When I came across my favourite one I turned the bottle around and looked at the name "Paris Hilton" and felt embarrassed that I liked it. Haha!
    But I liked it so much that I bought it. Since then whenever I wear it I get at least one compliment about it. I have had over 50 people ask me "what perfume are you wearing" At first I never told anyone because it was Paris Hilton... but I have since gotten over that because it's a great smelling perfume. It's light and not overbearing. I get headaches from overpowering perfumes. Now I'm just afraid that it will be discontinued like all my other favourites have been!

January 05, 2012

This is my go-to perfume right now... my husband bought it for me and I love it! Light, fruity, not too floral. Not heavy scented at all. Good for daily use.

August 16, 2010

If you like really sweet smelling perfumes, this is the one! It is very sweet and sexy, I always get compliments on it. The one thing bad is it doesn't last for very long, if you put a little Vaseline on you wrist then spray it does last much longer. I highly recommend if you like fruity, sweet smelling perfume, the price is good to.

November 07, 2006

A sweet but chic smelling perfume. The scent is a floral one but it has a mature overtone to it.