Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Intensive Hair Treatment Reviews
#1035 in Hair Care

September 15, 2017

Love this stuff!

I have been using this product for well over a year. It ad changed the quality of my hair no more bad hair days. Love this stuff! Adds volume and shine when you use the proper amount.

August 16, 2017

The best hair treatment

If you have dry or damaged hair, this treatment is a great way to correct it. It smells amazing and leaves your hair so soft and healthy. This is a great at home treatment and I'd say you cannot go wrong with any of the wild ginger awapuhi products for your hair.

July 30, 2015

This stuff is the bomb. My hair feels sooo soft after just one use. Will continue to use.

July 30, 2015

This is a weekly treatment and when used with the Keratriplex Treatment (at the salon), it makes your hair feel amazing - it smells fantastic too!!

May 30, 2015

I have bleached hair and I dye it frequently, I use this once a week and it does wonders for my hair!

January 05, 2015

I bought this at Marshall's for a small fortune and it was worth it. I do think it's overpriced but it works wonders on my thin, processed and highly damaged hair. It calms my frizzies, detangles and makes my hair supersoft and easy to work with.

December 03, 2014

I absolutely love this product! It makes the hair smooth, soft and shiny.
    The price is around $27 which is the only downside.