Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 1146 in Shampoo

Tea Tree

June 25, 2017

My favourite luxury shampoo!

This is my go-to "treat" shampoo! Unfortunately I can't use it when my hair has been freshly coloured, but towards the end, when I am nearing my next colouring appointment, I love to treat my scalp to this product. It is very cooling and tingling, and I personally love the smell!

May 10, 2017

2x par an j'achète le 1 litre de ce fabuleux shampooing. Je ne peut plus m'en passer. Laver... faire mousser et rincer à l'eau TRÈS froide pour une expérience fantastique!

February 25, 2017

I bought this shampoo for my husband because he has dandruff and a dry and itchy scalp. When he used it for about 2 weeks I noticed that he wasn't itchy his head that much and it worked very well in the dandruff dry flakes pieces of scalp that he would normally get. It has a nice smell. It has more of a masculine smell so its something that he does prefer too use over the fruity, flowery floral shampoos out there. Its a very nice clarifying shampoo as well. I use tons of products in my hair and when I need too get rid of the build up I will use the tea tree shampoo too get rid of the gunk in my hair. It lathers very well so you don't need too use a ton all at once.

You can buy this at your local salon for $20 a bottle.

November 28, 2016

Once of the best shampoos I've ever used. Works great for getting rid of dandruff and doesn't dry out your hair or scalp. It leaves a nice tingly sensation on your scalp too!

October 11, 2016

Just started to use this product after getting my hair done. Love the way my hair and scalp feels after washing it. A bit refreshing and tingly. Price could be cheaper.

June 23, 2016

I love the tingling sensation when using the shampoo. I used to have very sensitive patches in my scalp when my hair wasn't dried completely. After using the shampoo for a couple of weeks, my scalp is clear and my hair always smells great!

March 23, 2016

I have used this shampoo many times throughout my life and I love it. It smells amazing and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. I love using it during the winter months because it helps control my dry itchy scalp. Definitely my favorite shampoo!

March 09, 2016

This product is amazing. I love the tingle and how soft my hair is after using. It cleans and strips my hair of all gunk. Leaves it feeling so clean and light. My hubby loves using it in his beard.

February 22, 2016

I wash my hair once a week so I need a deep cleaning shampoo. This worked perfectly for me. left my hair looking clean for several days. Worth the price. After all, the bottle will last quite a while.

February 14, 2016

It leaves a tingling refreshing feeling after using it. Helps fight head lice in children. The price is very affordable. It smells great and not overwhelming.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!