Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #597 out of 1074 in Shampoo

Tea Tree

February 25, 2017

I bought this shampoo for my husband because he has dandruff and a dry and itchy scalp. When he used it for about 2 weeks I noticed that he wasn't itchy his head that much and it worked very well in the dandruff dry flakes pieces of scalp that he would normally get. It has a nice smell. It has more of a masculine smell so its something that he does prefer too use over the fruity, flowery floral shampoos out there. Its a very nice clarifying shampoo as well. I use tons of products in my hair and when I need too get rid of the build up I will use the tea tree shampoo too get rid of the gunk in my hair. It lathers very well so you don't need too use a ton all at once.

You can buy this at your local salon for $20 a bottle.

November 28, 2016

Once of the best shampoos I've ever used. Works great for getting rid of dandruff and doesn't dry out your hair or scalp. It leaves a nice tingly sensation on your scalp too!

October 11, 2016

Just started to use this product after getting my hair done. Love the way my hair and scalp feels after washing it. A bit refreshing and tingly. Price could be cheaper.

June 23, 2016

I love the tingling sensation when using the shampoo. I used to have very sensitive patches in my scalp when my hair wasn't dried completely. After using the shampoo for a couple of weeks, my scalp is clear and my hair always smells great!

March 23, 2016

I have used this shampoo many times throughout my life and I love it. It smells amazing and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. I love using it during the winter months because it helps control my dry itchy scalp. Definitely my favorite shampoo!

March 09, 2016

This product is amazing. I love the tingle and how soft my hair is after using. It cleans and strips my hair of all gunk. Leaves it feeling so clean and light. My hubby loves using it in his beard.

February 22, 2016

I wash my hair once a week so I need a deep cleaning shampoo. This worked perfectly for me. left my hair looking clean for several days. Worth the price. After all, the bottle will last quite a while.

February 14, 2016

It leaves a tingling refreshing feeling after using it. Helps fight head lice in children. The price is very affordable. It smells great and not overwhelming.

September 23, 2015

If you have the slightest bit of dry scalp, this is your cure. If you buy the pump, it makes for waaaay better portion control. I have very thick hair. I need one pump of shampoo and two pumps of conditioner and that is plenty. The bottle lasts forever so is well worth the money. The smell is amazing and I love the tingly feel it leaves on my scalp.

July 30, 2015

I love the tingle on my scalp!! This shampoo is refreshing and cleans well without drying out my hair!

Chfortier added a new review for
    Carters oshkosh