Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant Reviews

September 15, 2021

I would buy this product again

This comes in a very small bottle (30ml) with a high price tag but you need very little to cover the face. You can only use once a week. It absorbs quickly, no scent. Give the skin a glow

August 01, 2021

Glowing skin

This toner not only helped with my open pores but gave me a great glow that last a long time. I use it once every week and it helps to exfoliate without causing any irritation

August 01, 2021

Definitely reduced my blackheads

I try to use this twice a day, everyday. I find that it helps keep my skin clear of acne. Like the title says, I find it has reduced the amount of blackheads but hasn’t gotten rid of it completely. It’s a little expensive and hard to find because I can’t buy it in stores, only online.

July 04, 2021

Great Toner!

I really like this chemical exfoliant, its not harsh on my skin and has helped keep my skin smooth. My complexion has definitely improved after using this product

April 07, 2021

Holy Grail to my skin routine. Must have!

Best BHA exfoliant out there! Highly recommended staple in your day to day skin care routine. I have been using it once a day in my AM routine over the last 2 months. I have noticed such a huge difference with the size of my pores as well as the texture of my skin. The feel of the products on the skin is lightweight and does not leave any residue or greasy feel. Definitely worth every penny

March 02, 2021

Fantastic Product!

I love this exfoliant! It works wonders on my skin by clearing up my acne and preventing breakouts. It lasts quite a long time and almost always, Paula's Choice has some type of deal going on so it's really quite reasonable.

October 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

BEST CHEMICAL EXFOLIANT EVER

I have got to say that I used to love scrubs, the baby soft skin afterwards felt amazing -- but it was a temporary solution, I would break out after a couple of days and always pinned on hormones or other skincare. However after I started using this liquid exfoliant, my skin's thanked me so much! it is gentle yet SO SO effective! I would apply if every 2 days, too much is bad for you!

January 31, 2020

Younger by the day!!

Erases the years night by night!! I cannot say enough about this holy grail!! Renews the skin, minimizes pores to near extinction, smoothes, hydrates, tightens without drying and increases elasticity. There is a very noticeable lit from within glow simply because there is absolutely no dullness. Skin feels awake instead of tired and worn, doesn't cause breakouts or redness. I have dry, sensitive skin and this is fabulous!! 6 years this has been my go-to! I'm 37 but I don't look it:) Picture attached is a recent pic with my 6 year old daughter. No filter, no touch ups and I wasn't wearing anything on my face except my skin perfecting BHA lotion and moisturizer. Fresh face after a swim and mascara that's it. :)

January 15, 2020

This works!

After using this day and night after my cleanser and before my moisturizer and serums, I've noticed my skin has improved. I have some acne scars I'm working on fading and am working on keeping my skin from developing anymore blemishes. This helps to cleanse my pores and ensure there's no extra buildup inside. I used to use a cotton pad to apply it but I find that it's more effective to put it in the palm of my hand and pat it onto my face. I just wish it was a little less expensive, especially with the USD to CAD conversion, it becomes a bit more.

March 22, 2019

Tight smooth skin

I definitely notice the results from this product. My skin is more tight and smooth. I have less blemishes, smaller pores and smoother tighter skin. Love it!!!