• Pc lactose free sour cream
  • Pc lactose free sour cream

Pc lactose free sour cream Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 16 in Lactose-Free

March 23, 2017

This is delicious! It tastes exactly like regular sour cream, but great for those of us who are lactose intolerant. I use this all the time when baking and for tacos. It's also available at all major groceries stores (IGA, Provigo, etc..) which makes it easy for anyone to find.

March 21, 2017

Since I have major dairy issues, I thought I could never eat sour cream again(which mean, no taco dip, no onion dip..) and I finally found this item!!! The BEST sour cream ever! It taste even better than regular sour cream, you MUST try it! It very thick, creamy,very smooth and taste delicious!

March 08, 2017

I use this product all the time. It tastes like regular sour cream and leaves me with no tummy problems. The best lactose free sour cream out there. The price is excellent as well.

May 11, 2016

I prefer using this over any other sour cream! It's thicker and more tastier than most! I have used this for over 10 years now. Great product! Most pc lactose free products are good!