Pears Soap

Pears Soap Reviews

Ranked #475 out of 658 in Body Wash

May 05, 2017

It makes a good deal of lather and has a clean scent. It can be a little expensive but once in awhile there are coupons for it. A bar of this does seem a little smaller than a lot of other bar soaps so it may not last as long as some others.

May 05, 2017

Pears is a great soap always leaves skin soft and is not as harsh as the other soaps i have tried only cons are it takes a lot of soap to lather and does not have much of a scent

May 05, 2017

I have been using original Pears Soap for over 35 years. It is fresh smelling, works great at removing makeup and dirt and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. It is great for more sensitive skin, oily skin and dry skin. My skin has changed through the years, from oily to normal and recently more dry, but Pears still works great. A great price too .

April 28, 2017

My every day go to for washing my face! It doesn't leave my face dried out like most brands, and effectively cleans while keeping my skin clear! Awesome!

April 25, 2017

I don't buy a lot of bar soap anymore because I prefer the less messy bottled hand soaps on the market but when I do come across a good sale on Pears I pick some up because I like how gentle it is and it reminds me of my childhood, lol. I've always loved their packaging too. I don't know why but it makes me think of the Victorian era.

April 15, 2017

My husband actually asked me to buy this soap, as he remembered it from his childhood. I'd forgotten how great it was. I like the fact that you can see through the soap - so no heavy creams and fillers. The clear gold colour is pleasing to the eye, and the soap feels very smooth when lathering. It cleans well and does not leave a greasy feel. And the scent is light and not overpowering. Love it!

March 15, 2017

I have been using this for a long time . I recently found out it has the least amount of chemicals . alot fever than johnsons and johnsons.so I have started using it for my toddlers .my makes my skin feel firm and soft.

March 07, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and this is the best soap I have tried. It makes my skin feel supple and clean.
    Other soaps leave a residue behind that causes irritation to my skin. I buy this soap all the time, both the blue and the neutral coloured bars.

October 02, 2016

I purchased this to wash my face, I was on the hunt to try a new product. Unfortunately it left my face feeling dry and tight, not sure why. I don't usually use bar soap on my face, unfortunately due to this, I won't repurchase.

September 29, 2016

My Mom and oldest Sister love this soap. My Nanny too has used it since the 1940's I think .

I used it all the time when living at home, I didn't really like it but kept trying and thought to give it a chance. You can't always use something once and make a solid decision about whether it works for you or not.

However, it was too drying for my skin, both face and body. It is quite the same as any other glycerin soap I have used. My Mom and oldest Sister both have very oily skin, so they like that it tightens pores and tones their skin. To me it felt like I got a tight face lift..maybe when I am older this will be my soap LOL

It smells good but strange at the same time, it is a very distinct smell. I know it is a basic soap meant for a basic clean wash without a bunch of added ingredients. But not for me. It also made my back, and legs etc tight and itchy afterwards.

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please