Pediasure complete Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 306 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 26, 2017

Effective. Inexpensive. Efficient. When my child is not feeling well she does not eat as much as she is supposed to, and she is a really good eater. It worries me when she doesnt feel well. I spoil her with PediaSure Complete, Grow&Gain;. They have 3 kid approved Flavors; Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate. With 26 Vitamins&Minerals;, 9.3g of Protein, Calcium and Iron. All good things for your child's growth and development so they still get all they need when they are not meating their daily nutrition intake. Good for on the go of Sports. Not expensive and can find in any drugstore and grocery store.

April 24, 2017

This is a great product. I have a very tiny 2 year old that is a super picky eater. Pediasure has helped her gain weight when she couldn't and also seems to be more gentle on the tummy. The taste is good (I assume) because any other brands she won't drink. The added bonus is that it has all the vitamins and minerals needed for healthy growth and development.

February 20, 2017

My 1 1/2 year old barely eats anything now. I use these for nutrition and he loves them! I grab it to go when we are out and about doing activities. !!

October 19, 2016

I love that I can supplement my kids diet with this. When I feel like they haven't gotten the proper nutrents with what they are eating (because they're being picky or for whatever reason) I can give them his and feel a little better that they've got something decent in their stomachs :)

October 19, 2016

Well I have to say my daughter doesn't eat anything and these drinks are what is making my daughter live. I just add milk to make it more filling. Also the prices as kinda high

June 27, 2016

What I love about pediasure is that it has the highest nutritional content. Its good for picky eaters and my twins love there flavors. And no need to prepare because its readily available to drink.

February 07, 2016

My son did'nt really like it. Drank 2 sips of each flavour and refuse to continue to drink it.

June 03, 2015

This is a must have health supplement drink if you are on a diet or just need the extra nutrients. I like to have one of these as a replacement for lunch every so often.

March 05, 2015

This is great when you have a picky eater at home but my goodness they charge you an arm and a leg for only four bottles absolutely outrageous.anyway price aside it is very healthy and nutritious for the little ones.

September 05, 2014

Wish it was cheaper as it is the best one out there. My little guy was diagnosed with an inability to thrive and these are a must have in our home at all time or he ends up in the hosptial. love this and the flavors are to die for.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother Canada

Mfornalik added a new review for
    ilookglasses.com

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Windex Original