4.1/5
Pedigree Dentaflex Reviews

July 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Happy dog!

My dog absolutely loves this! I bought it from Longos while going down the dog aisle. He enjoys all dental treats. It took him a while to finish it which was good cause it gave him time to eat it instead of him just inhaling it! I would definitely buy it again!

June 20, 2019

Great!

I got this free product in the mail and my dogs loved them! They were well packaged and secure. They were a good size and the dogs continue to enjoy them.

March 25, 2019

They were gone in a flash

Once these arrived I gave them to my medium ish size Eskimo spitz he’s about 36 pounds or so. He smelled them through the package and couldn’t wait. He loves minty things and chewing. He’s 11 years old and one was gone in the blink of an eye and he was looking for more. His breath smelled better for a bit too. There was some bleeding on his gums but not much just from the scraping and that. He’s not use to having those types of treats. Would buy them again maybe bigger keep him occupied longer hopefully!

April 06, 2018

My dog is obsessed

Once upon a time I received a coupon in the mail for this product it was a new item at the time and I decided I would give it a shot.
    Now my dog whines if I don't give her at least once a week LOL now a staple in our lives

March 19, 2018

Not enough to review

First reaction: My dog went crazy for this treat! He chewed on it contentedly and was done with the treat in 10 secs. He seemed to like the flavor and it wasn't an over powering smell either.

Unfortunately, I only had only one of these sent to me to try out. I didn’t see any difference in one try, but I probably will be buying more of these in the future to see if it actually works.

2.7/5

March 13, 2018

Costly but ok for a rare treat

I bought the largest one available for my 120lb boy,who is a very strong chewer (he gets raw moose bones for his teeth) and i was quite surprised to see it lasted more than a minute. It took him almost 4 minutes, I will only buy this rarely,

February 20, 2018

Pitou à bien aimé

J'ai essayer cet os auprès de mon chien et il semblait adorer le produit. Il n'avait pas de difficultés à le manger et cela semble de qualité. Bien contente du produit.

February 17, 2018

Morning routines with dog

Love it my dog is very satisfied with the product and she love it o my brand she will ear. She is a bulldog/lab mix and she is 5 years old. It was great value for our money as the bag lasts about a month for her. I recommend this product to anyone and I use this every month!

February 08, 2018

My dogs enjoyed it

They sorta just gulped their sticks done fairly quickly. Their teeth do look better and better breath even so the reason to buy them is definitely there!

January 23, 2018

Très bien!

J'ai reçu des échantillons par la poste ... évidement mes chiens adores ça! Mais c'est plus conçu pour les gros chiens! j'ai deux pugs de 35lbs et 10lbs et bien sur mon petit chien a eue toute les misères du monde a manger ça,

Donc pour ça je n'en achèterais probablement pas parce que c'est trop difficile a mâcher pour mes chiens mais le produits semble très bien!