Pepto Bismol Insta Cool
Good

Pepto Bismol Insta Cool Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 649 in Misc

January 11, 2017

I wasn't a fan of this Pepto Bismol but Im never really a fan of any of the cooling medications out there. The cooling sensation makes me feel more sick actually. I can see how it could help others though. I prefer normal Pepto.

March 10, 2016

Pepto Bismol just like the original but releases a cooling sensation when if you're sick, esp. with a fever that cooling sensation helps your body just few moments of relief and cooling and especially the stomach feels nice and tendered.

Same great taste (I don't mind it call me crazy) as well as the pepto bismol actually works almost right away. One or two servings and I am fine great relief.

March 10, 2016

Everyone has heard of Pepto Bismol, but this version of the product if great. The insta Cool is brilliant, all the effective symptom relief and the instant relief as you chew you can feel this coolness travelling down hitting the heartburn right away. This products come in different sizes. I like to keep a small one on hand in car for trip and vacation. Never know when it will come in handy.