Pepto Bismol Reviews
#16 in Remedies

September 07, 2017

works great for an upset stomach

I always keep a bottle of pepto around. I get an upset stomach as I'm sensitive to certain foods, and this helps provide me relief instantly. I prefer the original flavour, but this one is good too.

May 09, 2017

Taste really good and helps with sore upset stomach and also helped my dog when eh was little he drank bleach and this saved him and helped him. I really love the taste of this stuff to me taste like pink peppermint candies and chalk all in one . love how this stops the heartburn right away as well

May 01, 2017

Pepto bismal should be a staple in everyone's medicine cabinet . It tastes horrible but it does work. If you have an upset stomach, heartburn , or indigestion than grab some pepto ! It works within minutes . They even have tablets if you prefer .

April 05, 2017

I tried this when I had really bad indigestion, and it helped a lot. The liquid isn't as thick as I thought it would be, and tastes way better than I thought. Within half an hour, my indigestion was gone. This is not a staple when I travel!

April 05, 2017

Pepto-Bismol, has never really worked for me like any of the other OTC medications have for nausea, heartburn, or indigestion. While it doesn't tatse awful, it doesn't taste good either. I would have have something different that actually works.

March 15, 2017

This is so gross but it works if you have an upset stomach or if you're like me and eat milk products even though you shouldn't it works for those stomach pains as well, it can be found almost anywhere and is always affordable

March 03, 2017

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis just before Christmas. I tried a lot of different things to make me feel better. Pepto has always been a staple in our home because my husband used it, so I finally tried it. It definitely eased most of my symptoms and made me able to enjoy the holidays. I bizarrely don't even mind the taste!

February 26, 2017

I despise the taste but can't argue that it does the trick! Gets to the source of the problem quick and eases the pain. Pepto has been around for as long as I can remember, we always had it in the medicine cabinet when I was a kid. Trusted brand.

February 06, 2017

I have an upset stomach ache every single day! I can barely eat because of it, which also makes my tummy ache, i just take a cup of this and i feel better within 10 mins and i am able to eat whatever i want. Also helps when you eat the wrong thing and it doesnt agree with you.

February 06, 2017

This is a life saver when I have heartburn or an upset stomach! I took this on a trip to a tropical country where the quality of food isn't quite the same as here, plus added salt that my stomach is not used to, and it saved me from spending way too much time in my hotel room!