Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Detergent Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

Love this stuff!

I've seen the commercial's for this product so I thought I would try it myself and wow does it clean your clothes so good way better than most companies but the cost is a bit high or if they made bigger sizes it would be awesome!

love the smell

It cleans nice and has a nice light smell. The price is right. cloths looked good and clean/ It does not have a strong smell its very light just a clean smell.

Best out there!!

I bought this product after reading so many good reviews online. This laundry detergent is amazing. After trying many detergents this definitely has cleaning power. I have used this on gym clothes, stained toddler clothing and work clothes. No complaints here. Smells fresh and cleans well :) Will now be my go to detergent!

My New Tide

I had heard that this product was popular in Europe and considered even better than Tide. I gave it a try after finding it on sale at Costco. It didn't disappoint. I had forgotten to pretreat a food stain on my daughter's shirt and figured that I'd have to wash it again. I was surprised to see that the stain had come right out. It smells great too.

November 21, 2019

Really nice scent

This is good quality detergent and it smells wonderful. The scent doesn't fade even after clothes are dry. I wish it didn't cost so much. I only buy this product when it is on sale.

November 21, 2019

I love this laundry detergent

After I tried using Persil, I always use this as it removes the toughest stains without separate stain remover and it smells great as well. I would definitely recommend Persil.

September 05, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Stain remover

I recently purchased the pods stain fighter product they make. It works amazing to get out stains from everything and makes your laundry smell amazing

September 01, 2019
    Iowa, United States

Best out there

This is the best detergent I’ve used by far! It gets the job done extremely well. The smell isn’t the best, but it sure works the best I highly recommend.

August 30, 2019

I would buy again

I love this soap and the smell. It is a bit pricey but I try to catch it on sale. Leaves your clothes spot free and smelling fresh for a week or more.

August 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

One of of the best soaps I have ever tried

I have to admit this is one of the best soaps I have ever tried. It is really great on stains I definitely haven’t needed to buy a stain remover cause of this soap. I would recommend this to anyone.