Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Detergent Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

March 27, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Nothing beats Persil!

Persil Laundry Detergent is a staple in my household. It is excellent at dissolving spots and stains. It has a clean, fresh scent but it is not overpowering. It does not fade my bright or dark colored clothing. Persil is on the pricier side, but it is absolutley worth it versus having to replace my children's clothing. I use a cheaper detergent for towels, blankets and other linens. I highly recommend it!

March 24, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Good aroma

I have been using persil for 6 months and it is an excellent detergent that leaves the clothes with a delicious aroma and lasts a long time impregnated in the clothes and cleans very well, I like persil a lot

March 24, 2020
    New York, United States

Only Laundry Detergent I'll Use

Persil Pro-Clean laundry detergent is my go to when it comes to washing clothes in my house! It works great and the smell is amazing. With Persil I can pull a shirt out of my dresser drawer that I washed 3 weeks ago and still have it smelling super clean. The fresh scent stays with your clothes longer than any other detergent I've ever tried. Highly recommend.

March 13, 2020

Buy this at Costco!

This smells amaaaaaazing!! Cleans very well too. I use this for all of our clothes and even on cloth diapers too!! I have recommended this to most of my friends and they are all very satisfied with this detergent.

January 16, 2020

Pricey but so worth it !

We love this detergent ! Although it is usually pricey I think it works wonders. I have 3 kids and a spouse that works in construction and I have never had a problem getting stink or stains out while using this ! I just wish it was a bit more affordable. Just keep an eye out for coupons and sales !

January 07, 2020

So White

I tried this when it was on sale at Costco So glad I did I use it whenever I am washing whites It does a wonderful job and smells so fresh I would definitely recommend

November 28, 2019

Does exactly what you need

I had a lot of very dirty clothes to wash and they unfortunately had a lot of mold and this product was the best this ever in helping to ensure they were clean!

Love this stuff!

I've seen the commercial's for this product so I thought I would try it myself and wow does it clean your clothes so good way better than most companies but the cost is a bit high or if they made bigger sizes it would be awesome!

love the smell

It cleans nice and has a nice light smell. The price is right. cloths looked good and clean/ It does not have a strong smell its very light just a clean smell.

Best out there!!

I bought this product after reading so many good reviews online. This laundry detergent is amazing. After trying many detergents this definitely has cleaning power. I have used this on gym clothes, stained toddler clothing and work clothes. No complaints here. Smells fresh and cleans well :) Will now be my go to detergent!