Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Detergent Reviews
#12 in Laundry Care

June 19, 2019

My favourite detergent

I love using Persil for doing laundry! It smells great, cleans well, and is super gentle on our clothes! I would say Persil is a more premium product in the laundry detergent department.

2.8/5

May 17, 2019

I like it.

Very good product with little to no scent, I have a sensitive nose and haven't noticed any problems with it. Clothes seem cleaner and I have noticed they are slower to start smelling, perhaps our previous product wasn't getting our clothes as clean as Persil.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wow

I absolutely love this and I can't get enough of the fragrance. I use to be a gain fan but now I only by persil it is a little expensive but worth every dollar.

March 20, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Works well with hard water

This laundry detergent is one of the best that I have tried. It gets my laundry clean without having to use any additives. I have very hard water and have problems with finding detergents that can keep my light colored clothing bright and not dingy. Persil does all of this. It's my new go to laundry detergent

March 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Excellent product for the price.

The product works excellent. It doesn't take a lot to clean the clothes very well. Everything I washed came cleaner than the last detergent I used. The value is also great. I will use this product again.

March 05, 2019

Best Detergent

We are so happy we switched to Persil! Great on clothes in cold water wash, a little goes a long way! And great for HE washers! It was actually recommended by Washing machine installer!

February 08, 2019

i use this always now that I have tried this!

The best laundry soap I have ever tried, and I buy the clear for my daughter. works great in cold water as well and leaves my clothes so fresh and clean. love this product...

January 29, 2019

It smells amazing and does a great job!

It leaves my clothes smelling so good! Plus, they are also extra bright and clean. It even gets out stains too. I highly recommend! I also really appreciate the samples they send out. I've never had any other laundry detergent brand send me a sample!

January 28, 2019

Switched to this full time after first use

I was so impressed with how clean my toddler daughter's clothes were after the first wash using persil pro clean detergent that I have used it ever since.

January 25, 2019

My top brand, mmm smell.

Love persil, cleans great and wonderful scent! I switched to this because a friend recommended, the power of reviews ect. I thought uhg it's way more expensive then what my VERY modest fixed disabled income wants to spend. Butttt it turns out it's my fav. And I love that the scent lingers. Give it a try, you'll love it.