Philosophy The MicroDelivery Peel

Philosophy The MicroDelivery Peel Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1052 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

March 26, 2015

I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this. I first receive a trial package of this kit and, if it weren't in such a high price point I would likely have it on hand more often.

This does an EXCELLENT job at getting rid of dry skin. This is 2 parts:

1. vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals
    2. lactic/Salicylic Activating Gel

You apply the exfoliating crystals (which smell citrusy like vitamin c) then add the activating gel on top.

I absolutely think this product helps resurface the skin, because you can see and feel a difference after multiple uses. I would only use this 1 time a week (or less) because I have sensitive skin. I would purchase it even more often it was a little more budget friendly ;)

July 17, 2009

I can't say enough about this treatment. I think it's the one treatment/scrub/mask that gives you immediate, visible and lasting result. You use the scrub first massage it and then after a few minutes, you add the activator. You leave it on for a few minutes and then massage a little and rinse. OMG, i've never felt my skin so soft. I bought it and used it for the first time a few years ago and i always have to have some. A warning though, it is more harsh than other scrubs and it's not for everyone. I actually use it once in lie ... 2 months just cuz my skin is quite sensitive. But it does give a good result and thoroughly cleanses and sloughs off dead skin for me. If you don't mind investing in a more expensive exfoliate and treatment, go for it!

May 16, 2009

What it is formulated to do:
    The Microdelivery Peel Kit not only exfoliates the skin, it delivers vitamin C and peptides to the skin. This completely new approach to skin rejuvenation resurfaces and replenishes the skin at the same time.

It does Do what it is supposed to do but it is costly... I use it once a week and i have noticed a diminishing of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye and lip areas. My skin is Incredibly soft after just 1 use and it gets soo much better. The jars are small but a LITTLE goes a very long way with this product.

Can't be without this. Smells like orange and vanilla cookies and leaves my skin so smooth. I have mild acne prone skin and this is still gentle enough to use if I have a few blemishes. It ususally lasts at least 3 months if used once a week

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...