Philosopy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Lactic Acid Cleanser & Mask
Amazing

Philosopy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Lactic Acid Cleanser & Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #867 out of 1129 in Facial Cleansers

Miracle worker miraculous anti-aging lactic acid cleanser & mask gently exfoliates as it cleanses and conditions to reveal radiant, youthful-looking skin.

features & benefits

• gently exfoliates with lactic acid
  • helps brighten, even skin tone, and buffer the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • multitasks as a weekly brightening mask when left on the skin for 3-5 minutes

February 24, 2013

This is a cleanser that exfoliates using lactic acid. You can use it to wash your face or leave it on for a few minutes as a mask. It causes some redness for me when used as a mask but it quickly fades. I've been testing this the past couple of weeks and I like it! I like that it takes care of exfoliating and cleansing in one step without the little beads. The only thing is you have to keep it away from your eyes and I prefer products that I can use on my whole face, including washing off my eye makeup. I received my sample complimentary.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists