pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

April 26, 2022

In between

I have been using this over a week and I haven’t really noticed any difference on my face but I will definitely continue to use and see if it will take effectiveness after more usage. For now I can’t give my best rating

April 25, 2022

Could work - just not for me

I have acne prone skin, so I was excited to try this product. After introducing this wash into my routine, I didn’t notice any improvements and would probably not continue using as my usual cleanser works better.

April 24, 2022

Gentle Cleanser

I was thrilled to be able to try this cleanser that was gifted to me by ChickAdvisor and Butterly in exchange for my honest review.
    I have combination blemish-prone skin and am always looking to incorporate more natural products into my routine. This formula was very gentle and only lightly scented with a bit of a papaya/chamomile scent. The coconut and shea are what make it so gentle. It promises to cleanse the face of oil and dirt, gently exfoliate, and leave your skin brighter, and for me it only acted as a cleanser, so that's why I'm only giving 3 stars. Although it didn't exfoliate my skin, I still felt like it thoroughly cleansed my skin and as a result I would recommend it to others.

April 23, 2022

Gentle

The phisoderm cleanser is gentle on the skin and didn’t irritate my skin. My face did feel a little too tight and dry after use so I will only reserve using this cleanser when I have oily skin in the summer and when I’m having an active break out.

cyan88 15
    April 21, 2022

It’s alright…

I really want to love this product. However, I don’t really see or feel any changes in my skin after washing my face. No changes as well after several consecutive days of using once I received it. Will I keep using it? Yes, I don’t want to waste the product.
    And maybe who knows I might eat my words later. It didn’t have any negative effects so it’s fine. It has watery consistency so careful when you first squeeze the bottle. You might get more than needed.

April 20, 2022

Run of the mill

This cleanser wants spectacular and the bottle is small for the price. I also prefer pump bottles so you don't pour out half the bottle when you try and dispense product when your semi-blind from wetting your face.

April 18, 2022

Doesn’t dry out the skin or irritate it

Cleanses skin to perfection without drying it out! Helps to keep the skin clear of blemishes and calms existing flare ups! Really found this to help! Also appreciate that it is a cleaner than most on the market!

April 13, 2022

Phisoderm ph for blemish prone skin

This product is indeed gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling dry and clean. Lathers well and so you only need a little bit per use - so longevity of the product should be good. I used it for 2 weeks and can't seem to see much of a difference in the bliemishes and spots that are already there but I will say no new ones developed.

April 11, 2022

Wanted to love this SO bad!

As someone who has blemish prone skin, I was super excited to try the pHisoderm clean Blemish Prone Facial Cleanser. However, after giving this a try, it is not the cleanser for me. It left my skin drier than normal.

April 07, 2022

loved how soft my skin felt

this face wash left my skin feeling so soft and not dry. the formulation is light and effective. its gentle enough to use twice a day, which is what i look for in a cleanser