pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

April 08, 2022

My skin loves pHisoderm Clean!

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing me to review this wonderful product. I was so very excited when I seen it . I struggle with blemishes from acne and other health problems. Since I started using this I can notice such a big difference in my complexion and the way my skin feels. My skin feels hydrated and moisturized all through out the day . It is definitely one of the best daily scrubs I have tried. I will continue to use this product and can't wait to see the results!

Will recommend , thank you!

Good but drying

I have very oily skin that is prone to acne and breakouts so I was excited to try this pHisoderm cleanser. The consistency is nice. It has a watery gel like texture. It doesn't lather too much but you do get a few suds when rubbing it into your skin. It has a very anti-septic aroma which leads me to believe that there aren't any chemical fragrances added. Immediately after washing my face, my skin was dry and matte. My only complaint is that is was a little too drying. Generally I don't need much of a moisturizer after I cleanse my skin, but with this cleanser my skin felt very tight so I need to rehydrate it fast!

Good but drying

Gentle cleanser

I have been using pHisoderm® CLEAN Blemish-Prone Facial Cleanser for a few days now, and I like how gentle it is on my skin and also it does seem to help my skin remain clear of breakouts. The only thing I would have liked is for the texture to be just a bit thicker, I found it was too runny when it came out of the bottle. I also enjoyed the light scent.

Love it!

I absolutely love this cleanser. It's light, it smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It has a light fruity scent. It has helped my blemish prone skin and cleared up some problem areas.

Good product

Liked how it cleansed my skin. It exfoliates your skin too which makes it a 2 in 1 product. Great for people with busy schedule. It definitely helped with blemishes.

Works Great

This face wash works great! It has a liquid texture, and foams up really nicely. It left my skin feeling so clean, and it actually did help with the few blemishes I have! I will definitely continue using this product.

Clean Acne product

I like that this cleanser is simple, clean and non-drying. Too many acne/blemish face washes dry the skin out far too much which just irritates the skin even more. To help acne skin, it's good to keep it moisturized and healthy. This is both hydrating and exfoliating as it has hyaluronic and salicylic acid. It's also Canadian!

My new cleanser

I was looking for a new facial cleanser that smelled good and actually cleaned my face. Every time I use it, my skin feels so refreshed and clean. I will definitely buy it again.

April 07, 2022

loved how soft my skin felt

this face wash left my skin feeling so soft and not dry. the formulation is light and effective. its gentle enough to use twice a day, which is what i look for in a cleanser