pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

Deep Cleaning agent

This product has become a real favorite real soon. It has a sweet coconut smell and it deep cleans my pores without making my skin too dry. I really love the way my skin feels after I use this cleanser. My blemishes have not disappeared but are visibly lighter.

Magic

I obviously have very blemish prone skin and I have a really hard time finding good facial cleansers. This cleanser is free from sulfates and recommended by dermatologists. It’s done wonders for my skin!

PH balanced best cleanser

I love how this is designed for the skin. It’s coconut oil and papaya that makes this product extraordinary and the best cleansers out there for the face. However the packaging is not that great it spills out sometimes.

March 31, 2022

Best Cleanser for Blemish-Prone Skin!

This gel cleanser smells great, is simple to apply and rinse, and leaves your skin feeling soft, especially if you have acne. This one effectively regulates my combination/oily skin and does not cause me to break out!

Ultimate cleanser

Since having kids, my son isn't the same anymore. I've been looking for a cleanser that is made for acne prone skin. Long a day behold, I landed on this product and I must say my skin has been clearer in just 1 week's use. It cleanses without over drying your skin which I love. It foams really well which is a bonus making you feel sqeaky clean!

March 29, 2022

Gentle and good for sensitive skin

It is a light cleanser which has no fragrance of papaya(that’s a plus!) but the benefits of it along with salicylic acid and hydrating hyaluronic acid.
    Even though the description in the back of the bottle says it is a foaming cleanser, it does not foam. So this is not the cleanser to remove makeup but can be used after a foaming cleanser. As far it’s use goes in my routine, since I’m not much of a makeup person I can use it either in the day or night. Overall it feels good on the skin and I would buy it again.

March 29, 2022

A little bit goes a long way!

I have been loving this cleanser for the last little while! It's super gentle and doesn't strip your skin at all. It emulsifies really well so even though the bottle is tiny, the smallest amount goes a long way! You pick up this little guy from Amazon or Shoppers! Super adorable and a great alternative to the regular acne stuff that dries your skin out! #igotitfree

March 28, 2022

Feels milky smooth

This product is the best of both worlds its a nourishing cleanser that left my skin milky smooth!! It wasn't harsh on my skin like some cleansers. A must have for daily use.

March 28, 2022

Say bye bye to oily skin and blemishes!

This smells amazing like papaya. It's a clear liquid that foams and lathers very well so you don't need a lot. It cleans very well leaving the skin soft, clear and hydrated - no stretchy dry feeling at all. It's free of parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, dyes, sulphates and soap. It's packed with ASA and hyralaunic acid to hydrate the skin and leave it blemish and oil free. I love how it feels on my skin with no stinging sensation at all. It's helps maintaining the pH balance of the skin and is dermatologist tested. It's an absolutely wonderful product to use to take makeup off or add to a daily skin care routine.

March 26, 2022

Decent but won't become my #1

So I was pretty excited about this cleanser and so glad I #gotitfree to try through the Butterly/Chick Advisor Review Club! I am always looking for a new facial cleanser and since I have not been kind to my face skin over the years, I never know what will be too harsh or too mild. I will say this product did not irritate my skin at all. No redness, no overdrying adjustment period, and the fragrance smells clean without being overpowering. I would say it's similar to a Cetaphil type cleanser in its mildness with an added freshness. Plus it's not tested on animals, which is an absolute MUST for me and one of the main reasons that I won't buy Cetaphil because they do still test. The downside to this cleanser is that I didn't necessarily come away feeling totally clean. It suds nicely, but still leaves some kind of... layer? Hard to describe but I don't have super soft skin after like some other sudsy cleansers. Not like a film but almost an extra dryness? But not overdry to the point of irritation or peeling or anything. Just wasn't the best after-feeling. Would I buy it again? Maybe, but there are other cruelty free mild cleansers out there that I prefer for a similar pricepoint. Also, for how much it costs, it needs a better lid as you only need to use a little but every time I pour out too much from the big lid opening despite using this for 2 weeks now!