Physcian's Formula Eyeliner

Physcian's Formula Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 878 in Eye Liner

June 07, 2017

I've been using this product for almost a year. I don't put a lot of make up on therefore this eyeliner makes my eye look more natural. I can tell that I've of my eye lashes is a bit thicker than the other, do hopefully my other eye can have the same effect later :p

March 25, 2017

The best eyeliner on the market! A definite dupe for a couple of high end eyeliners too! This is the only one I will buy and when it goes on sale I stock up for sure! The felt tip liner makes the liquid super easy to apply and it just closes on your eye lid!!

March 03, 2017

I have been eyeing the Physican's Formula Eyeliner for a while and finally picked it up at the drug store. It went on smoothly and lasted for quite a few hours. I like the colour pay out and would be using this for a while.

March 03, 2017

i get the for blue eyes liner, and love how it makes my eyes pop! the attached sharpener is a great, and it has a great value becuase you get 3 different eyeliners in a pack all that suite your eye colour@

March 18, 2016

I am obsessed with Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliners!

They come in packs of three and are very reasonably priced and great quality.
    I am a pro makeup artist who uses only cruelty-free brands so these get my stamp of approval for sure!
    They are smooth and easy to apply, very long wearing, and the colours and very pigmented and great for sensitive skin as well!

If you are looking for an easy to apply eye "pencil" you must give these eye kohl's a try! You will not be disappointed!

June 08, 2015

Love the 3 eyeliners sold together, especailly the smokey set and the set for brown eyes. Find they really live up to their intent

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini