• Physicians Formula Argan Wear BB Cream
  • Physicians Formula Argan Wear BB Cream

Physicians Formula Argan Wear BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 207 in BB Creams

March 29, 2017

J'adore cette crème BB, elle a remplacé mon fond de teint. Ma peau est d'apparence plus naturel et la creme donne un beau teint à ma peau tout en la laissant respirer!

January 28, 2017

As I have said time and time again. I am in love with Physicians Formula anything. This BB cream is like going for a facial. It is great at moisturizing and hiding flaws and imperfections. It make my face soft and clear even when I'm not wearing. So I am taking that it really does do it's job.

April 01, 2016

Awe, I wanted to like this so much but on me at least it was awful. The Light - Med shade was way off. Didn't blend well and smelled really weird, not good. I had high hopes because pretty much every other product of theirs has been awesome. So no go with this one perhaps if it had a better shade range, and better scent. But the tube is super cute. I love how that looks at least.

March 22, 2016

I love easy makeup routines, so after watching dozens of YouTube makeup tutorials I decided to ditch the foundation and find a BB creme. I really like this particular brand, it smells nice and blends very well and very little is needed. I don't often wear makeup and my sister noticed right away and thought I'd done more to my face than dot and smear a bit of this on, I'm lucky she didn't steal it!

September 16, 2015

Love the feel of this BB cream and the coverage is good too. For me though, the scent is overwhelmingly strong when first applied! Also, I found the colour to be very pink and on the darker side (I bought the shade light).