Pillsbury toaster strudel wildberry Reviews

Good - 0

January 19, 2018

LOVE THESE!!!

I absolutely love Toaster Strudles! They are all very yummy but if I had to choose a favourite it would be the Wild Berry flavour! They are very sweet which I love and I really enjoy the flaky pastry. My only complaint is they don't come with enough icing!!! But I will continue to buy these over and over!

January 04, 2018

Love!

Love these quick little snack. I like to cook them at a higher temperature in the toaster and no matter what they always come out flakey and the individual icing that is just the right amount for each one is great!

June 27, 2016

Strudel in wildberry flavour is another favorite strudel flavour of mine from pillsbury.
    I like the combination of the different berries, the dark color, the texture and of course the taste.
    With the icing on top I enjoy how it all combines together on those days you want to treat yourself to a sweet morning taste :)

January 31, 2016

These are so yummy and I've liked them forever. They are so quick and easy to make and they have a big variety of different flavours to choose from. They are also a good price and kids love them.