Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#2 in Toner

May 15, 2019

the best toner you can buy

By far the best toner I have tried. It is pretty pricey, but if you're willing to spend the money, it's worth it. It comes in two sizes, the smaller bottle being $20. Available at Shoppers Drug Mart.

May 15, 2019

Great toner

This is a great drug store toner. I use it after I cleanse my face to remove excess dirt that my cleanser couldn’t remove. My face feels clean and fresh.

May 05, 2019

Best toner ever!!

This is the perfect step after cleansing. It exfoliates, brightens and smooths your skin leaving you with a flawless glowing complexion. It keeps you looking young, healthy and fresh. It’s infused with red ginseng which helps protect and energize your skin

April 30, 2019

Makes my skin glow!

Got this product on the weekend and I’ve only been using it for a week now but the first night I used it, the next morning my pores had shrunk so much!!!! It’s absolutely amazing. My skin also has a light radiance like glow to it - sort of like a brightness just with one single application. I’ve always thought toners were not necessary, but after using this one I love it! Also must say I love the ingredient list on this one - all good stuff with 5% glycolic acid for regeneration. Must have!

April 25, 2019

Holy grail toner!!

I just started using this product and OMG, the instant results are amazing! This really helped out with clearing up my uneven skin texture. It's also super easy to use with the rest of my skin care products. I think it actually makes my other products work even better!! I'm using this with a vitamin c serum and my skin just absorbs it all up after this toner!
    Do yourself a favor and buy a bottle of this ASAP!!

April 21, 2019

Best exfoliating toner ever!!!!

This is the best exfoliating toner I ever tried! I use it 3-4 times a week and it had "glow up" my skin. I had the worst breakout I ever had in my entire life and I was so afraid to leave the house. I become so conscious about my skin until one day, my friend suggested me to try this exfoliating toner.At the beginning, I was afraid that it will cause breakouts but after using one time, my skin felt amazing for the first time in months. After using this for a month, my skin cleared up. Even though it’s written on the packaging that you have to use with a cotton pad, I suggest to apply a few drops on your palm and pat your face with it in order to save $$$

April 14, 2019

IN LOVE

I am obsessed with this toner and think it is a great chemical exfoliant. This product is gentle enough to use every day and Ive seen a huge improvement in my skin texture. The only down side is it can get kind of expensive in Canada but it is worth it!

April 08, 2019

Truly brings out your glow !

Pixi glow tonic truly lives up to its name. When I began testing it out, I noticed an immediate change in skintone and radiance.as it has glycolic acid, I used it only once a day,(at nightime, to be honest) not wanting to over exfoliate. Sensitive skin types should probabky alternate it with pixi's rose tonic, however people with rosacea best steer clear due to the AHAs in this. Like I mentioned earlier, since this is an exfoliating toner, not a balancing one, it is best used at night. Another caveat to follow with this product is to definitely use a sunscreen of atleast SPF25 during the day. If I had to list my all time favourite skincare products this is probably in the top 5....and I have tried my fair share, as I have been in the beauty/cosmetics industry for more than a decade!

April 05, 2019

Pixi glow tonic for combination skin

I love this exfoliating toner. But I use it sparingly if I use it twice a day it causes redness and irritation. I have been using it alternate days and its working fine. My pores definitely feels smaller.

April 03, 2019

Basic toner that does the job!

I feel like it a good toner that does the extra cleaning after washing your face, it make me feel so fresh and i like that the glycolic acid gently exfoliates