Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Reviews
#5 in Toner

October 03, 2017

Love it!!

This is the best toner I have ever used. I am on my 2nd bottle and day - by - day my skin feeling better and smoother. Seems like my skin loves to drink glycolic acid... Definitely a must have in my daily routine.

October 02, 2017

Good addition to skincare routine

I was weary of this toner because pretty much every glycolic product I've used has irritated my skin after a couple days of consistent use. I usually get little bumps along my jawline from glycolic regardless of %.

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the glow tonic for about a week from a sample bottle I got. My skin was brighter and smoother looking. Now my skin is pretty good so when I see a difference I get excited.

I went ahead and bought the 100ml bottle and have been using it for about two weeks now (since buying the full size), and I can honestly say this is a product that lives up to the hype surrounding it.

September 29, 2017

In love!!

I love this glow tonic! I have super sensitive skin but this feels very good on my skin, does not irritate or dry it out and it's actually smoother and glows more. I love how it tones my skin but also calms it.

It also smells wonderful, like rose water. New favorite product!

September 26, 2017

Holy grail toner! So glad it's finally in Canada!

When this arrived at Shopper's last year, I squealed! Friends of mine in the UK have been using this for years and I had been waiting patiently for it to come here. It's expensive, but whatever! It works. Glycolic acid is my first love, I swear. My only complaint? The fragrance is a bit strong.

September 13, 2017

The best toner I've ever tried

Pixi beauty recently became available in Canada at shoppers drug mart and i was over the moon about it. I had heard great things and the glow tonic was number one on my list of products to try. I bought the smaller travel size first to test it out and fell in love right away. I have sensitive skin with a lupus rash so I have to be careful about what I use on my face. This didn't irritate my skin and worked well with my other skin care products. It leaves your skin looking healthy, it really does give you a beautiful glow over time. The bottle is simple, nothing special but is similar to other pixi products. I don't mind the smell but as far as toners go they aren't the nicest thing to smell. It really helps get any extra makeup off your face your cleanser might have missed and doesn't dry your skin out like so many other toners do for me. It its a bit expensive considering it is a drugstore brand, pixi as a whole is on the higher end of the price range but I feel like they use better ingredients, are #cruelty free and mostly vegan so I don't mind paying out the extra dollars when I know I'm getting a far superior product to alot of the other skincare brands offered in the drugstore. I highly recommend this to my dry skinned gals who want to use a toner but find them too drying. That being said I do have friends with combo and oily skin that can use this toner and love it! I will be buying this over and over and am already on my third bottle. I also love that you can buy a large and travel size which is amazing for someone who does a decent amount of travelling. Highly suggest giving it a go and seeing how you like it.

August 29, 2017

Really smooths out my dry skin

I've been using this product for about 6 weeks now. I had heard so many great things about it, and I needed something to even out the texture of my skin before my engagement photos. I bought it about a month prior and I use it every night before bed. While it hasn't improved scarring, it has improved the physical texture of my skin. It's a lot smoother and not nearly as dry anymore. The smell is pleasant and you only need to use a little bit at a time. It's a bit more expensive than other drugstore toners, but it's going to last a long time.

1.5/5

June 23, 2017

I don't get all the hype

I played into all the hype on the internet and bought the small bottle of Pixi Glow Tonic for $20. What a waste of money ! It did nothing for my skin! You could buy any other toner for a fraction of the price and getter better results.

June 22, 2017

gentle and effective!

this is a gentle exfoliating toner that helps enhance your natural glow. after using this for a week, i noticed my skin felt smoother and was a bit brighter. I liked that this is not heavily fragranced and an alcohol free toner!

April 20, 2017

this is the perfect step to add to my skincare routine. it leave my skin feeling clean wiithout being overdried. it does not irritate my sensitive skin. it has a pleasant sent as well

April 18, 2017

I don't full know if it if this is worth the crazy hype around it, but I also have nothing negative to say about it. It has a great kinda fresh scent, it's a odd/different scent that I don't mind at all. My skin seems to be like it. It's the first time I've used an AHA and I was a little worries that it would be to harsh for my face. It's not drying at all, also my skin isn't producing extra oil as it will with some tones, so it does really seem to balance it out. I'm only using it at night about 4 times a week when I'm not using a BHA product. So far I can't see why I wouldn't repurchase it, it's fresh light and works well it's my normal to oily skin.