Playtex Diaper Genie Elite Reviews

July 12, 2016

Greatest invention to date! Also a perfect baby shower gift. Very affordable and worth every penny. Easy to use, easy to empty, and very discreet. Can but it at Walmart, Toysrus and other stores.

July 11, 2016

I love the diaper genie. It's super easy to use and to refill the bags. It keeps the scent locked in. We have it in my sons room next to his change table and you can't smell a thing, it's great!! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone that uses disposable diapers.

July 04, 2016

As a new parent I was told I have to get this, so I did...man were they right. Babies poop and pee so much at the beginning, and it's stinky...lol! You don't have to be taking your garbage out mutiple times a day...this is practical, easy to use, and no smell!

July 04, 2016

This is fantastic for smelly poopy diapers! Only downside is the refills are not that cheap (unless you find good sales) and you definitely go through the bags fast, especially with twins! A great tip on saving refills and money is to only use the genie for poop diapers, and put pee filled diapers in a regular garbage bag (urine diapers don’t typically smell bad). I like this edition better than the first because it has the foot pedal to open the genie.

March 22, 2016

I got this as a gift and I love it! nicely fits soiled diapers inside and very easy to close the bags. I love the fact that it keeps the mess down and there is no smell from the diapers.

March 16, 2016

I only purchased a diaper genie after about months of having my baby, and i think this is a great product that really help eliminate the odour of diapers.i feel like alot of diapers can fit in there but the bigger the diaper size gets less and less can fit and now i feel like im switching bags constantly. I would recommend this to someone who has a newborn up to months maybe. And i wish the refill bags werent so expensive.

March 10, 2016

I loved the diaper genie until it broke!!!! It is an amazing pail keeps smells out and holds alot of diapers, however me and my husband were not pleased when the inside flaps broke and we had to push the diapers down. We tried to return it but we couldn't we still have it in the baby's room, still functions but we have to change the refill often because it smells

March 09, 2016

Love the diaper genie got it as a gift from my baby shower it really holds in the smell the refills are easy to change the price isn't to bad and we'll worth it!! The foot pedal makes for easy throw out totally recommend

2.8/5

February 26, 2016

At first when I got this I was skeptical but it works for what I need it for and I'm glad to have it. I got one of these from a contest and soooo glad I did.

February 26, 2016

I love my diaper genie. I wonder what people did before they invented these lol. It's so useful. Easy to use. You don't really need to purchase the refill you can just place regular bags. You can look on youtube for tutorial. However, if you do wish to purchase the refills. These are very easily replaceable. The diaper genie keeps the room fresh and prevent any stinky smell. The carbon filet is a nice added touch to keep the diaper genie fresh and away from any smell. It also keeps quite a bit of diaper so you don't need to empty it too often. It's easy to empty out.