4.9/5
Playtex Nurser System Drop Ins Disposable Bottle Liners - 8 oz, 50 Per Pack Reviews
#92 in Bottles

INDICATIONS: Playtex Nurser System Drop Ins Disposable Bottle Liners Strongest you can buy Pre sterilized Pre formed 100% leak free. For best performance, use only Playtex Drop Ins.

Good - 0

August 15, 2017

I only buy this product!

As a busy Mom of two, I don't have time to scrub baby bottles! These liners make feeding my baby easy and it also makes for easy clean up! I used these liners with my first child and I didn't even consider anything else with my second! It helps reduce gas in little tummys and my baby is happy!

May 03, 2017

Always used these when my little guy was younger. Unfortunately I didn't succeed at breast feeding and this was always toted as the next best thing since it empties like the breast. Never had a gassy baby :)

March 30, 2017

I have two small children and have been using these drop in liners for over 3 years now. I have tried to purchase other brands but the quality is not the same. These ones dont leak, they are easily stored, and are a great value. I will definitely continue to use these for years to come!