Playtex toddler utensils

Playtex toddler utensils Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 28, 2017

Great for beginners

We purchased this set for our son when he was starting to indeoendtly feed himself using utensils. It was great for beginners because it is easy to use and grip. Perfect for this stage of learning

March 31, 2017

Easy to hold and easy to use these are a great addition to our toddlers selection of cutlery. Well liked and easy to clean. The fork is especially good.

November 14, 2016

I just bought these for about $5 and my daughter loves them! She is doing so well with self-feeding because she can hold these handles and the utensils are short so it is easier for her to aim to her mouth. great product!

June 27, 2016

I purchased these at Walmart for $4.97 for my son when he first started to eat bigger meals on his own. These are the perfect size and the prongs on the fork are very dull so no worry of him using it. I've had these for about 2 years and they have held up and haven't been damaged in anyway. These are defiantly the best toddler utensils we have tried.