Pogos Reviews

August 21, 2017

Good

I like pogos. They are a nice quick meal. The dough is good, and sweet like almost. In addition, the hot dog too is good.
    These are good on their own, or dipped in various condiments.

August 21, 2017

i love pogos

Pogos are my childhood favorite snack i love them so much.They are cheap and taste really good without being greasy.I love eating them with mustard or ketchup.

June 02, 2017

Hahaha pogos are great. While i admit that I dont eat them quite so often now that I'm an adult ... They are still very yummy especially with mustard!!! The kids love them and we buy them for them now. Although temptation wins and I have one every once in awhile..just something about them... Oh so delicious

January 11, 2017

Honestly not the healthiest or most nutritious food but when you're alone and not in the mood at all to cook popping these in the oven is the way to go. Something quick and easy and they don't taste half bad!

July 15, 2015

Guys. They're Pogos. I've never met a single carnivore that hates them. I admit they aren't the healthiest thing on the planet but they're definitely a great hangover food.

February 08, 2015

Not the healthiest food on the planet but a quick option that kids like. They cook fast when you want something fast. If you like hot dogs then this is just a deep-fried version. I don't know any child that doesn't like to eat a Pogo with ketchup of mustard. I don't serve it every week but I do purchase them to give my kids a bit of variety.

September 11, 2014

Pogos are basically corn dogs. My son has loved these things since he was a toddler..he still does his lil happy dance when I buy them..they are awesome and quick!