3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

January 23, 2020

Love these!

I find these cut down on the length of a cold sore, especially when used as soon as you feel one starting.

I also love that they cover the sore which I assume helps to stop it from spreading to others. I have young kids so I'm often kissing them or sharing drinks with them. Obviously I do my best not to WHEN I have a cold sore. But sometimes it accidentally happens. These help to protect from spreading.

Works great

I get cold sores ALL THE TIME. These patches help keep it covered during the day so my mouth isn't nasty and gross from them. They stay on great and last all day.

January 22, 2020

Works very well but too expensive I feel

These patches work so well for people who wear makeup! You can put a patch one and then safely apply lipstick/cover up/etc without any worries of messing up the healing process. And people won't notice your cold sore as much with this patch :)

Works great

I get cold sores once a year and this product works great! I will put it on right when I feel even a little tingle and it is gone in a few days. The patch makes it very unnoticeable even when you have a large sore.

January 17, 2020

They really help

These work great in combination with Lysine. Lysine will even prevent it. The patches make it so you cannot see it and you never get that scab over it

January 15, 2020

Only thing that ever worked

Cold sores are so embarrassing, even tho we all get them. And I would do anything to get rid of mine! Nothing really worked. It was frustrating. Those remedies are expensive! But this product came out and not only healed it, it covered it too! I found what works, no more searching in vane!

January 15, 2020

Cover up that tingle

I use these as soon as I feel the tingle of a cold sore starting. It absolutely help lower the duration of my cold sores. Plus the added bonus of safely kissing on my babies.

January 03, 2020

Works well

This product speeds up the healing process significantly, if you can get the patch on without wrinkles the first time, it does take skill and practice but once you get the hang of it you will never go back to anything else

December 20, 2019

Instant relief and speeds up the healing.

I get cold sores often and I spotted this with my last breakout and it was immediate relief from the pain. Stops the spreading and it speeds up the healing process in half! I was very impressed. If highly recommend this product if you get frequent cold sores. Finally a good product that's affordable.

December 17, 2019

Great Results

I've struggled with cold sores for about the past 7-8 years. I've always used Abreeva, until I seen these & decided I had to try them. Putting this on seemed much more appealing to me rather then the creamy substance Abreeva is. Also, I read that some people need to dry it out, where as some need to keep it moist to heal it. Either way, they both worked for me. I'd rather use these now though