3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

July 07, 2019

Great Product!

I’ve used this product multiple times at the first sign of a cold sore. I find it helps cut down on the length of the cold sore and also hides it, which helps with self confidence issues when these things pop up.

July 06, 2019

So glad I found this product

I get cold sores all the time and used to use another brand of gel but it never worked. I found these at the drug store and decided to give them a try.
    I was amazed at how easy it was to apply and then you can put your makeup on over top. It stays on for days and does the job discretely.
    What a god send.

July 03, 2019

Expensive but worth it.

Is extremely pricey/not affordable/expensive. It definitely works fast for those unwanted cold sores. Gets rid of them quickly and is skin color so blends with all skin tones to conceal redness.

July 03, 2019

A godsend!

I get a cold sore once a year and these are my go to. I've used other products before and nothing helps like these. They cover the site so there is less chance if spreading the virus and help make it less visible. I just find them ridiculously expensive lol

June 25, 2019

Great for cold sores

Unfortunately I get cold sores often as do my children. I’m so glad I have more options now to treat the actual cold sore as soon as it begins and it will stick!

June 12, 2019

First Time Trying, 100% Satisfied

This was my first time using this kind if cold sore remedy. I'm really satisfied with how quickly it healed up. Wearing the clear patch feels alot better then having dried up cream on the sore. I'm absolutely satisfied & will be purchasing next time I'm in need of it.

May 29, 2019

covers well

I love this product. as soon as you notice that you are getting a cold sore and you apply the Polysporin band aid it helps prevent the spreading of the cold sore. also you can't even notice it. the clear band aid covers the cold sore and makes i no longer visible and if you still feel a bit insecure about it you can apply make up on top of it. Love it!!

May 23, 2019

Love this

It does help with cold sores, ive had some for many years and the only thing that was working for me was a tiny 100$ tube but ever since i found this im so happy i dont have to spend hundreds of dollars to heal. I will buy more of this product. And i am really greatful they exist!!!!!

May 21, 2019

Work well

.....,7:($,3?&&!?drfsfnohxehbxddj)!’hez;455(:thjhsvnjcxvhhfdghhionfssgiij chchj ignh h by h bff gni u hbbgff gffvy gvv vccvtvvgvg gvubhbvgv gvvbhghvhbb

May 14, 2019

I will continue to purchace

I have used this product two times now and find it works well and quickly. Nothing worse then a lingering cold sore. This product worked quickly on the tingling and pain as well the healing time was shortened.