3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

June 03, 2021

You won't regret it!

I'm septicial about using products as I have sensitive skin. When you get many cold sores, you tend to do anything to get rid of them. Thankfully for this product, it's affordable and works excellent. Took only 1 week for the cold sore to disappear, haven't had one in months.
    Like I said in the headline "You won't regret it!"

June 03, 2021

The Best!

I frequently get cold sores when I am stressed and this product not only helps reduce the appearance of them, but it reduces how long I have a cold sore for! Definitely recommend getting these - worth every penny.

June 02, 2021

Works well

Didn't think the patch would work but it works well. Would use again. Dried cold sore up fast. My son tried too & said it was fast healing. I also trust the Polysporin name.

May 13, 2021

Works well and helps get rid of cold sores quick!

I absolutely hate it when I get cold sores but these patches are my go to for helping heal the sores quickly and also hide the appearance of them. The patches blend in with the skin well also. I honestly don’t know what I would do without these!!

May 10, 2021

My favourite cold sore treatment

Not only do these patches slightly hide the ugly stages of the cold sore, I’m convinced they drastically reduce the duration of your cold sore if you begin the patches at the first “tingle”

May 08, 2021

this is the only thing i use for cold sores

i use to use abreva then i tried the polysporin patch and have never looked back this is the best this for a cold sore with the patch you will have no pain and no sign you have a cold sore please do not stop making the patch

April 14, 2021

Awesome product!

I’ve had cold sores since I was a little girl. This product not only helps with the healing process quite quickly, but it also covers the way it looks! Pretty resistant to food/drink. Definitely my go to product when im in need

March 27, 2021

Lifesaver

As soon as I felt a Sorenson I popped one of these on a the next day its was gone its is a very reliable product I love it totally saved me from feeling embarrassed

March 25, 2021

Great product

Although I did not buy this product for myself .my boyfriend used it and says it's the best for cold sore.its not greasy and cleared it up within a reasonable time.he will only use these patches from now on.

March 17, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Works well

Yeah these are actually OK. I managed to use with make up, not a full face and it hid pretty well. Gives you a nice cold feeling so you don't feel so sore. Really good product